Aadhar card Linking with pan card is must from July 01, According to the section 139AA(2) every Pan cardholder is must tell to your Aadhar number to the DGIT( Directorate General Of Income Tax ).so The Central Board of Direct Taxes said Income tax returns submit along with your aadhar card from July 01.
Here we are explaining Aadhar card linking with Pan Card is a very simple method, we have two methods one is sending small SMS and the second one is the e-filling website of The INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT. The Aadhar card linking with pan card is a very crucial step for all taxpayers in India so the first link with Aadhar card. You can do Aadhar Card Update and you can download Aadhar card
Aadhar card Linking with Pan Card through SMS
Aadhar Card Link with Pan Card is a simple method through SMS, The Income Tax Department is providing Easy SMS process, Below we are explaining the complete process.
First of all, You do One thing Open Your mobile number Which is Register with PAN card and type following way and send a message to 567678 or 56161
UIDPAN<SPACE><12 digit Aadhaar Card Number ><Space><10 digit PAN Card Number>
UIDPAN 131335225352 APAAQE486E
Aadhar Card Linking With Pan Card through the E-filling website.
Aadhaar card linking with pan card through the e-filling website of Income-tax department, please follow below steps one by one
- Go to https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/
- The left side of the web page you will link aadhar option, please click on it.you can see below image
- When you click on link aadhar button link aadhar card page will open
- fill necessary details such as
- Pan Card Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Name as per Aadhar card
- Next, you have to enter security captcha image if you are visually challenged user clicks on request OTP button then you will receive a One-time Password to Your registered Mobile number.
- then click on Link aadhar card button
- Your Linking process is over
Leave a Reply