- 1 Aadhar Card Update/Correction through online
- 2 How to Check Aadhar Card Update /Correction Status:
- 3 Aadhar Card Update Or Correction Through Post:
- 4 Aadhar Card Update or Correction By Enrollment Center:
- 5 Aadhar Card Update For the Mobile Number
- 6 Here is the process for changing mobile number By Post
- 7 Download Aadhar Card Update Forms and Correction forms
- 8 How to fill Aadhar card Update Form
- 9 Which details can we Update / Aadhar Card Update
- 10 Documents for Aadhar card Update
- 11 What kind of Changes we can do or Update Or Correction in Aadhar Card:
- 12 Aadhar Card Status Checking Time:
- 13 How to Find Aadhar Center or Enrollment Center /Aadhar Card Update Centers
- 14 Aadhar Card Update Status enquiry Phone Number
- 15 Aadhar card update-Can we Change Aadhar Card Photo:
- 16 How to add Mobile Number to You aadhar
- 17 When Do we re-enrol Aadhar card
- 18 How we can Do Aadhar Card Changes through post:
- 19 What is Aadhar card Self Service Update Portal (SSUP)
Aadhar Card Update or Correction we can do in three ways one is online process second one is a Post offline process third one is through Enrollment Center. Which purpose we have to do aadhar card update? Where can we do the Aadhar card update? How many days does it take to do Aadhar update? such kind of questions and answers we are Providing below so it may help to your queries on Aadhar Card Update.
Aadhar Card Update/Correction through online
Aadhar Card Update or Correction through SSUP (Self Service Update Portal), following steps, are required to follow the steps
Step 01: Visit the Aadhar card self-service update portal website, that is https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update,
Step 02: Enter the 12 digits Aadhar card Number in the given space.
Step 03: After 12 digit Aadhar card no, you have to enter text verification code then you will wait for 1-2 mins you will receive OTP to you register mobile number.
Step 04: After successful login, you will see the following information
02 Date of Birth
which one you want to correct it please click on that or tick mark appropriate section
Step 05: Correction Name, DOB, Gender, Adress through tick mark be sure you have to check 2 to 3 times before tick that mark.
Step 06: After successfully uploading requirement documents next go to the near BPO or Enrollment Center and submit those documents.
Step 07: Finally you have to note it down your URN(Update Request Number or Update Reference Number) for further status checking process.
How to Check Aadhar Card Update /Correction Status:
To check Aadhaar Correction update status you need two documents one is Aadhar Card number and the second one is URN (Update Request Number )which is generated in updating time.
The first step is to visit Aadhar self-service update portal and enter the aadhar No and URN no and submit it you will know your aadhar Update status.
Aadhar Card Update Or Correction Through Post:
Aadhar Card Update or Correction through the post is taking 2 to 3 weeks, it is a slow process but helpful to the rural people.
aadhar Card Update or correction by post is helping to the rural people who don’t have the enrollment centres near and who don’t know the online correction process those people may approach the postal method.
The complete process of aadhaar correction you may check-in https://uidai.gov.in/ website
Aadhar Card Update or Correction By Enrollment Center:
Aadhar Card Update or Correction through enrollment centre is a very popular using method because in India most villages there is no internet facility so rural people depend on enrollment centres
Enrollment centres may take your photograph and aadhar card xerox then do correction
Aadhar Card Update For the Mobile Number
aadhar card update for the mobile number is a very important task for every individual if already aadhar card registers with a mobile number no need to worry but in case there is no link up with the mobile number you have to worry. because of aadhar card update, Check aadhar card status, download aadhar card from uidai website you need mobile Number because you will get one time password for above services.
If you have aadhaar card with you and you want to update mobile number or register mobile number this article will help you to understand the whole process step by step
Mobile Number updating we have two methods one is Online method. Second one is the offline process it means you have to go nearest enrollment centre
Online Process for Aadhar Card Update:
UIDAI Website provides to you for changing aadhaar card details it is a very easy process also just follow the below steps
Visit the UIDAI website https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
Aadhar self-service Update Portal will open just enter 12 digit aadhar card number then text verification number and mobile number enter then you will get OTP which is registered with aadhar card.
if you don’t have the mobile number just enter the wrong button and add a new number then you will get OTP to enter OTP in required space
Then After new page will open that is Update details page which looks like below image so under this section enter the mobile number update click on it and then enter the mobile number and submit it
Same method for all the above corrections that is Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number and Email id.
so proceed the same method for all the above corrections
The offline process we can update our aadhaar card, an offline process we have two methods again one is visiting nearest enrollment center second one is by post.so
We do explain here step by step process just follow the steps
Here is the process for changing mobile number By Post
The above method which is online is not comfortable then take offline method which is easy for rural area people.
- Download the Update or Correction Form from the UIDAI website
- Take a print out which update you want for example mobile number update process tick on the mobile number you will get mobile number update form pdf then download.
- Enter 12 digit Aadhaar card number and fill the form with correct information in CAPITAL LETTERS
- The application form has two languages one is English and the second one is Local Language
- Now you can enter your new mobile number on the required space
- Now you have to attach one document for identity, you have to write down your aadhaar card number and give the thoub impression then attach it
- After filling all the details once check it and then choose one of the following methods
- Method one submits your filling application form nearest enrollment center.
- The second method is sending your application form to following UIDAI address
- Address 1: UIDAI, Post Box No. 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India.
- Address 2: UIDAI, Post Box No.99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, India.
Download Aadhar Card Update Forms and Correction forms
Hi, Readers, You can do Aadhar card Update or Correction through Aadhar card official website that is UIDAI.below links provide the correction form and enrollment form.
Download the aadhar card update form from UIDAI website and fill all necessary details and post that application form to UIDAI head office which is mentioned on the application form. Residential people also can submit their application form through post along with photocopies of required documents.
Note: You’re registered mobile number Compulsory
the following links Provide the Aadhar card Update forms please download and fill correctly before sending those applications to check twice then post it.
- Download Aadhar Card Form/enrollment form:https://nsdl.co.in/downloadables/pdf/Aadhaar-Enrolment-Form_English.pdf
- Download Aadhar Card Update form:https://nsdl.co.in/downloadables/pdf/Aadhaar-Data-Update-Form-03.pdf
How to fill Aadhar card Update Form
The above links provide the aadhar card update form and enrollment form, here we explain how to fill the aadhar card update form for those who don’t know the process. Following points are important so see it.
- Go to Aadhar card update form link and download it
- The first option we have Update type what kind of update will you do Biometric or Demographic update
- Biometric update means PHOTO, IRIS, FINGERPRINT related changes
- The demographic update means other then Biometric Update (Name, Gender, AGE, DOB, Address, Email, Mobile) so pick which one you want either Biometric changes or Demographic changes.
- The second one is Aadhar card number so write down your 12 digit Aadhar card number
- Next, write down your full NAME, Gender, Age, Date of birth (Which you mentioned here those id Proofs should be submitted so if you have the Document then only fill up)which one you have to update those details only you pick remaining things leave it.
- Finally, you have to fill the Introducer details HIs/her Name, Relationship, Aadhar card number or enrollment number and his/her signature.
- Send those application form to UIDAI Adress which is provided on Aadhar card update form
The above-mentioned process for aadhar card update form same like for enrollment form but you have to fill all the details, In aadhar card update form which details you to want to change those details only you have to fill remaining boxes leave it as an empty
Which details can we Update / Aadhar Card Update
you can update following things through SSUP process, which means Self Update service Portal
03.Date of Birth
The above details we can update through an online process that is self-service update portal for more details on self-service update portal please visit UIDAI official website
Documents for Aadhar card Update
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter Id Card
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- Bank Statement also working as a Proof
- Electricity Bill
- Water Bill
- Property Tax bill
- Latest Income Tax papers
- Pension Card
- Central Government Health Scheme Card
- Freedom Fighter Card
- Insurance Policy Documents
any updates or correction in Aadhar card you must carry the following documents.
Update Name /Name Correction: if you want to update your name, surname, initial you have to submit those documents, SSC memo for name correction, or Passport for the name correction.
Update Mobile Number/Mobile Number Correction: Update mobile number you need an old mobile phone number because you will get the one-time password(OTP), then enter the second mobile number and re-enter OTP, which is new mobile number OTP.
Date of Birth Update/Correction: In aadhar enrollment process 70% of the mistakes happen in Date of Birth.so date of birth correction is common, You have to submit date of the birth certificate which is given by School, government organizations, PAN card also eligible.
Address Aadhar Card Update/Correction: You can submit Bank passbook, Ration Card, Voter Id Card, Driving Licence and also Utility bills like the water bill, electricity bill, landline bill for address correction.
What kind of Changes we can do or Update Or Correction in Aadhar Card:
Now We can update aadhar card anytime and anywhere in India, following things we can change or update
- Here We can Update Date of birth of a Person
- We can change Candidate residential address
- Gender also we can change through the update process
- We can Update Name of the Aadhaar card holder
Aadhar Card Status Checking Time:
How much time does it take to check aadhar card status? It is very simple after your registration process is done wait 3 to 4 weeks then you will check your aadhaar card status. It means it takes approximately one month.
starting new enrollment time it takes 5 to 6 weeks but the rush is more so you will wait 3 months
How to Find Aadhar Center or Enrollment Center /Aadhar Card Update Centers
How to find the enrollment centre to your nearest place? nowadays most of the people finding aadhaar card centre in Google because aadhar card is crucial and very important to the people of India. The UIDAI has been giving the number of Aadhar card update centres and enrollment centre to nearest places but how can you find those centres
UIDAI has been giving a number of Aadhar card update centers and enrollment centre to the nearest places but how can you find those centres.UIDAI providing complete centres list at UIDAI portal but is understanding purpose we are explaining below
Here is the solution for such kind of questions we are giving answers below please follow step by step
- Go to Aadhar official site https://uidai.gov.in/
- You will see the number of options just click on locate Enrollment Center Button or option
- You will get Enrollment Center search Page now you have to enter required details in given space
- Your State, Your District, Your Mandal, and You locality address You need to submit
- When You finish the details search result shows your Nearest Aadhar Card Center or Enrollment Center
- Name of the Person Who manages that achaar card centre
Before going to Enrollment Center please carry Required Documents because Without documents You will not get Aadhar card so please carry the Documents and Before going to Enrollment Center once call to that aadhar card centre for Confirmation Purpose Only.
Aadhar Card Update Status enquiry Phone Number
Aadhar users should know status enquiry Phone number so we are providing here below earlier the aadhar card update toll-free number is 1800-300-1947 but UIDAI has changed toll-free number recently, recent aadhar card update status toll-free number is 1947
Aadhar card update-Can we Change Aadhar Card Photo:
is it possible for aadhar Card Photo change ? can we update aadhar card photo? Such kind of question may arise for that answer is YES
Now you can change aadhar Card Photo. Why people of India Interest in photo Chang in Aadhar card? The answer is Aadhar card enrollment time everyone, not interest to ready for photo station just casually they went for enrollment centres but now aadhar card mandatory for every service so aadhar card photo is not looking good that why everyone interest to change aadhar card photo.
How do we do Aadhar card photo change either online or offline? The answer is offline so there is no online chance for Aadhar card photo update
Aadhar card Photo update through the offline process we have two ways or methods
The first Method is Lette writing so you have to write one letter to UIDAI head office regarding photo change with attested id proof and aadhar card Xerox copy duly attest current photo.
The second method is Enrollment centre so you have to visit your enrollment centre and submit your aadhar card update or correction form with the duly attested photograph if in case your aadhar enrollment center is not working go nearest enrollment center and submit it.
How many days does it take? aadhar card photo change process 15 to 30 days takes.
How to add Mobile Number to You aadhar
above article provides information related to aadhar Card Update but From enrollment time to up to date you didn’t give any mobile number to aadhar services then how to add your mobile number to aadhar card.
How to add your mobile number to aadhar Card For the first time? the answer to that question we are providing below, please read step by step
- Go to AAdhar Card Official Website https://uidai.gov.in
- Next step is You will see the number of options select Aadhar card correction form
- download Aadhar card correction form and take printout it
- Inform select first option that is Mobile option-click or tick
- Fill the required information please provide the right information
- Mention your Aadhar Card Number
- Name, Adress, Email(not necessary but if you have please mention it)
- Attach all documents which are necessary for correction and duly attested
- You have to provide a thumb impression on Photocopies
- After all Information you mentioned in the form please check once
- Next step is to send your application form to UIDAI office
Address: Box No. 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India.
After sending your post wait 10-15 days after that you will get the confirmation message to your mobile number.
Aadhar card linking also very important for everyone so you must and should link your aadhar card to your bank, LPG, PAN Card, Voter Id and other Id cards you will link.
Why do we link Aadhar card to Other Id cards? The Answer is Yes you have to link Aadhar card to your bank account because government introduces Direct benefit program for that purpose you have to link.
following states have the Aadhar card Update Centers
- Madhya Pradesh
- Andra Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Uttar Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Arunachal Pradesh
Following Union, Territories have aadhar Card Update Centers
- Daman and Diu.
- Puducherry (Pondicherry)
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Delhi (National Capital Territory of Delhi)
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
The Above the Indian States and Union Territories have the Aadhar Card Enrollment Centers and Aadhar Card Update centers so Visit nearest aadhar Card Update center and do your aadhar card update carry the original Id proofs to Aadhar card Update centers because when you carry the original documents your aadhar card update process will start immediately so carry original with Photocopies.
When Do we re-enrol Aadhar card
The above article is related to the Aadhar card Update but If you not receive aadhar card till now then what we have to do?The very simple answer does re-enroll but UIDAI said only three conditions you will do re-enrol those conditions we are explaining below
- When you open E-aadhar card portal we have one option that is Aadhar card status check their first
- Aadhar card status Rejected then you will re-enroll
- if your enrollment process has done before 2012 April 01 but status said cannot be processed due to technical reasons then you will re-enroll
- If Aadhar Card Website shows Not found
The above three conditions only we can do Aadhar card re-enrollment other than these three conditions we can’t do Aadhar card re-enroll so before going to re-enroll meant please be check-in Aadhar card status website. If you want to re-enroll aadhar card visit the nearest aadhar card update center and submit requirement details.
How we can Do Aadhar Card Changes through post:
Aadhar card update or changes through the post is a very important task and it takes time for updating compare with online process .if you don’t have the mobile number you may update via post, via post you can update NAME, MOBILE NUMBER, GENDER, ADDRESS, DATE OF BIRTH aadhar card update process UIDAI accept Maximum four changes those name, Date of birth, Adress, gender so only these four things can accept by UIDAI.
Aadhar cardholder must be attached Xerox copies of the Required document to Aadhar card update form with attested. The following links are provide Aadhar card update or correction form you may download here. Aadhar card update form can be available in two languages one is English and the second one is Local Language that is the mother language.
After filling application form or correction form you have to send to the UIDAI Regional offices which are different from language to language so we have provided below UIDAI address so please send carefully.
Hindi, Urdu Language- Postal Adress
UIDAI Regional Office, Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam Building, 3rd Floor, TC-46/V Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow (UP).
Telugu, Oriya Language- Postal Adress
UIDAI Regional Office, 5th Floor, Block – III, My Home Hub, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081.
Punjabi Language -Postal Adress
UIDAI Regional Office, SCO 139 – 141, Sector 17-C, Chandigarh
Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil Languages -Postal Adress
UIDAI Regional Office, Khanija Bhavan, No. 49, 3rd Floor, South Wing Race Course Road, Bangalore – 01.
English, Gujarati, Marathi Language -Postal Adress.
UIDAI Regional Office, 5th & 7th Floor, MTNL Building, B D Somani Marg, Cuff Parade, Mumbai – 400005.
Bengali Language -Postal Adress
UIDAI Regional Office, 1st Floor, RIADA Central Office Building, Namkum Industrial Area, Lowadih, Ranchi – 834010.
What is Aadhar card Self Service Update Portal (SSUP)
Aadhar card self-service update portal is the Aadhar card update portal which we can update or correct our aadhar details through the Internet no need to visit Enrollment or Aadhar card centers.so it is the self-update portal for Individuals.
We can update Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mobile through Self Service Update Portal so update or correction of your aadhar card you may visit Aadhar card self-service update portal no need to visit Aadhar card update centers .currently Aadhar card update or Aadhar card self-service update portal available following local languages.
the Above 13 local languages aadhar card self-service update portal is available to visit your local language website and update your aadhar card details. Before you are going to update your aadhar card following things remember.
You must have a registered mobile number to update any of the above information in your Aadhaar using the Aadhar card self-service update portal.
- Note: Registered mobile number is the number provided at the time of enrolment or updated subsequently
- If you have not registered your mobile with Aadhaar or you have lost/do not possess or login anymore, you will have to visit the nearest Aadhar card Update Centre.
- Next Depending on the information to be updated or correction, upload originally scanned (with colour scanner only) copies of supporting documents as per the Valid Documents List provided by UIDAI so Update Originals
- Fill the Update request form in capital letters only and mention the Mobile number correctly then only you will receive One Time Password
- If you are facing any problem related to Aadhar Card update please contact UIDAI help desk center at firstname.lastname@example.org