AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment- All India Institute of Medical sciences. The main head school of AIIMS located in New Delhi. It started by the Government of India. It teaches Under Graduate & Post Graduate courses for all subjects in the medical field. There are 20 branches of AIIMS all over the nation. The Bhopal branch invites applications for faculty positions.
Total posts: 155
Category of posts:
- Professor – 33
- Additional Professor – 19
- Associate professor – 39
- Assistant professor – 64
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: The candidates applying for Professor & Additional professor should not above 58 years. The age should not above the closing date mentioned on the advertisement page. The candidates applying for Associate professor & Assistant professor should not above 50 years. on the closing date mentioned in the notification page.
Age relaxation for reserved candidates will give by the government of India rules. OBC candidate’s upper age limit of 3 years. The candidates belonging to PWD/SC/ST and government servant upper age limit will be 5 years.
🏫 Educational Qualification: Medical Qualification as mentioned by the medical council. Post Graduate from recognized medical council of India.
Experience: Teaching experience is a must for the above-mentioned posts. The candidates should teach the medical courses at least 3 years in their services.
The following courses consider as an Educational qualification for non – medical candidates.
- Master of Science (Human Anatomy) in the Anatomy department.
- Master of Science (Biochemistry/ Medical Biochemistry) in the Biochemistry department.
- Master of Science (Physiology / Medical Physiology) in the Physiology department.
- Master of Science (Pharmacology /Medical Pharmacology) in the Pharmacology department.
- Master of Science (Microbiology / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry) with a PhD in Translation medicine department.
🧾 Application fees: The General and OBC category applicants need to pay INR 2000. The SC/ST category applicants need to pay INR 500. The PWD candidates need not pay the application fees.
?Salary Details: The pay scale for the above posts mentioned in the below table. The allowances are applicable to all the posts.
|S. No||Category of post||7th CPC pay matrix level||6th CPC pay band and grade pay|
|1.||Professor||INR 1, 68, 900 with allowances in level 14A||INR 37400 to INR 67000 + GP INR 10, 500|
|2.||Additional Professor||INR 1,48, 200 with allowances in level 13A2+||INR 37400 to INR 67000 + GP INR 9, 500|
|3.||Associate Professor||INR 1, 38, 300 with allowances in level 13A1+||INR 37400 to INR 67000 + GP INR 9, 000|
|4.||Assistant Professor||INR 1, 01, 500 with allowances in level 12||INR 37400 to INR 67000 + GP INR 8, 000|
AIIMS Bhopal Teaching posts Application Procedure
How to apply for the AIIMS Teaching posts?
- Go to the website of AIIMS Bhopal. https://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in/
- On the left side of the page move the cursor to the vacancies link.
- Click the Job advertisement link on the vacancies page.
- Click the recruitment of teaching posts. https://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in/jobs.aspx
- Read the general instructions on the application page. Register the details and log in to finish the process. https://aiims-edu.com/
Selection method: The selection method for the above posts is base on Interviews. The interview place will decide by the authority of AIIMS.
- The applicants apply for the teaching posts only via online mode.
- There is no offline application in this process.
- The applicants need to pay their fees via online mode only.
- The applicants advised to keep the paid application fees for future references.
- The applicants scan their photograph and signature to apply online.
- The scan size photograph is 20kb to 50 kb size.
- The scan size of the signature is 10kb to 20 kb size.
Important Dates & Links:
- Application open date: 04.July.2020
- Application closing date: 17.Aug.2020
- AIIMS Bhopal page: https://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in/
- Recruitment page: https://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in/jobs.aspx
- Online Application page: https://aiims-edu.com/
- Notification page: Click Here
How to Contact the AIIMS Recruitment Center?