Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University was established on 8th May, 2000. It was established by Uttar Pradesh government in Lucknow. Most of the programmes offered by the university are research, training and education in technology. The university includes 785 institutions and colleges. The university has centers in Noida and Lucknow.
Abdul Kalam Technical University Result
Dr. Abdul Kalam Technical University is also known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University. It organises examinations every year. The university organises examinations as per the semesters. It announces the results in both Lucknow and Noida region.
They organise the examinations of odd semesters – 1st, 3rd, 5th and 7th semesters in December. They organise the examinations of even semesters – 2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th semesters in April.
AKTU Result 2017
Abdul Kalam Technical University issues all its results on their official website. The results include name of the student, birth date, father’s name and total percentage. Students can find their results from the direct link. The link is present at the official website of the University.
Check AKTU Results
They can also follow the below mentioned procedure:
- Go to the official website of AKTU.
- Find out the direct link that shows results of their respective examinations.
- Provide the Date of Birth, Roll No and Captcha code.
- Then click on the submit button.
- The screen will now display the results.
- Finally print and download the admit card. You will need to take this admit card with you to appear in the examination centre.
The university has issued results on 16 March 2017. The result is for Btech, Bpharma and MBA 3rd Semester.
Check UPSEE AKTU Results
To check the UPSEE AKTU result. Students need to follow the following steps:
- Go to the official link as provided above.
- The screen will display a new page.
- Choose the appropriate options like PG or UG courses.
- It is also required to select the options such as roll number or application number.
- Enter the roll number.
- Click the ‘search’ button.
- Results will appear on the screen.
- Finally, you can check the result and take its print out for future use.
AKTU Odd Semester Result
AKTU announces odd semester results online. You can see the results through mobile application in one view link. In 2016-2017 the university conducted digital evaluation of each answer sheet. Hence it has helped to complete the evaluation process quicker than previous years.
Date of Result for AKTU
The theory and practical examinations finished on 13 January 2017. This exam is for ex students, re-admit, regular, special COP and carry over.
Steps To See Odd Semester Results
- To see their odd semester results. Candidates have to follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link of results .
- Select your semester and course .
- Enter your details and the Roll No.
- Check the result
- Finally print out the result for further use.
Abdul Kalam Technical University Even Semester Results
Abdul Kalam Technical University even semester examinations got over on 23rd of May. It had the digital process of checking. Therefore, the university announced results very soon. The results were announced one month after the examinations are over. The result declaration date for Even semester of various courses was 1 July 2017. Candidates can check the results on the AKTU website. They have to visit the AKTU One View section to check the results. Then they need to enter their Roll no. and captcha code. Finally their results will appear.
Steps to view the AKTU Results
- To view the results you can simply follow the below steps:
- Log on to the university’s official website as mentioned above.
- Click on the even semester result on the homepage.
- New link will open soon.
- Finally enter the roll no.
- Consequently, computer screen will display the results.
- If required, you can take a print out.
- Results of the even semester examinations in some courses are not announced till now. They will appear shortly.
AKTU Carry Over Results
After 4 months of the carry over exams. You can see the results on their main website. The carry over results 2017 is declared for the first semester of Btech. The results of few courses are available. They are available for all the years. Students can check their results online. They need to enter the captcha code and their roll number.
Abdul Kalam Technical University Carry Over Result
AKTU conducts examinations of every course twice a year. The university conducts examinations according to semesters. A large number of candidates appear in such exams. Candidates who do not pass the main examinations appear in the carry over exams. By giving the exams they can clear their backlogs. Various candidates from state of Uttar Pradesh gave these backlog examinations.
Check AKTU Carry Over Results
To check the carry over and special carry over results. Students need to check the official website of the university. They can check their results by following the below mentioned process. If they have doubt on the marking of their paper. They can apply for re-correction. Section for revaluation of paper is given on the official website of the university. There are separate links given for semester results for students.
Steps To Check the Carry Over Results
Here are the simple steps to check the carry over results:
- First of all, click on their home page. You can also click on the other webpage.
- Enter the roll no. of the semester. You also need to enter the course for which carry over paper was given.
- Enter captcha code.
- Finally click on the search button.
- Hence, screen will display your AKTU carry over result.
- Save the result and print it for further use.
In case, the result does not appear on the screen. Click on the refresh button to refresh the webpage. Probably this can be due to the traffic load on website. Consequently it can take time while loading.
AKTU Date Sheet 2017
Abdul Kalam Technical University has released date sheet for even semester 2016-17 AKTU. It is a renowned university that organizes several examinations for students. Examinations are going to start soon. Students need to download the time table of AKTU 2017 for their preparations.
How to Access the Exam Schedule and Date Sheet
There are various under graduate and post graduates students in the university. They can download the exam schedule of 2017 from the official website. Candidates can also download the AKTU date sheet of 2017 in PDF format online. They can also get the hard copy of time table.
Abdul Kalam Technical University Date Sheet
As per the circular of the university. The final date sheet was available since 2 May 2017. Even semester theory examination is available for regular students. The carry over exams will start on 12 May 2017 in the examination centers. There will be two shifts of the exam timings.
- 9:30 AM to 12:30 AM
- 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM
To download the admit card. Student needs to click on the link provided in the AKTU examination section. A common link displays a detailed date sheet. The date sheet will have exam timings for various semesters. When you will click the link. You can get the detailed date sheet of each course offered by the university.
Download AKTU Date Sheet
If you want an alternate method. Instead of using the above mentioned link to view the result. Students can download the date sheet with these simple steps:
- First of all, student need to login the AKTU website
- Search the circular section of AKTU. Then search for “Even semester Final Exam Schedule 2016 2017”. Click on it.
- Finally the webpage will display the exam schedule.
- Download the schedule. Take its hard copy for use.
UPSEE Entrance Examination
Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh conducts UPSEE. It is a state level entrance examination. The test is to get first year admission in courses. These courses can be B.Tech, B.Pharm, BFAD, or BHMCT. This examination includes twelve papers.
UPSEE Entrance Examination Results
The Entrance test for UPSEE were held on 16, 22 and 23 April 2017. The results got declared on 29 May 2017 by the university. If you want to see UPSEE Result- 2017. Candidates can see that on the university’s website itself. Score cards are available for downloads on the UPSEE official portal. It contains the total marks of the candidates.
It also includes the marks obtained in every subject of the test. Students can check the results by entering their roll number. The results were on 29 May 2017. Consequently, process of counselling starts from June 2017. To get counselling details. Students can go to the link for UPTU/AKTU counselling.
UPSEE Re-evaluation Result
Furthermore, students who are not satisfied with their results. They can also request for their re-evaluation. The student has to submit a sum of Rs. 5000/- per paper within seven days of result declaration. He/she also has to submit an application to the university’s registrar.
Candidates can also check the cutoff of UPSEE AKTU result. The percentage of cut-off for the marks is 25% for general candidates. Similarly the cut off is 20% for SC and ST category. This is according to the notifications by the State Government.
How to Take Part in the UPSEE Counseling Process
To take part in the process of UPSEE counseling 2017. Students have to apply online. The counselling process consists of several steps. The process starts with registration for the counselling session. Then the steps are verification of documents and filling of choices. Finally allocation of seats and their confirmation is done.
Students need to bring the required certificates for verification purposes. Abdul Kalam Technical University has launched a grievance portal for the results. So, students don’t have to go to the university to get their examination result corrected. They can simply do it by sitting online anywhere in the state.
|Aktu Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|AKTU Date Sheet||Click Here|
|AKTU Carry Over Result||Click Here|
|AKTU Btech Result 2017||Click Here|