Bank of India Recruitment – Bank of India. It is the leading bank in India. Some candidates dream and desire to work in the bank. The BOI helps to achieve the dream and desire for the candidates. The interested persons can apply to the bank jobs. The Bank of India announces vacancies for the Sportspersons to work in the bank filed.
Bank of India Recruitment 2020
214 BOI Recruitment Officers Vacancy – September
Total posts: 214
Category of post: Officers
- Economist (SPL) SMGS – IV: 02
- Economist (SPL) MMGS – II: 02
- Statistician (SPL) MMGS – II: 02
- Risk Manager (SPL) SMGS – IV: 03
- Risk Manager (SPL) MMGS – III: 06
- Credit Analysis (GBO) SMGS – IV: 60
- Credit Officers (GBO) JMGS – I: 79
- IT (SPL) SMGS – IV: 07
- IT (SPL) MMGS – III: 10
- IT (SPL) MMGS – II: 13
- IT (Data Scientist) (SPL) SMGS – IV: 03
- IT (Data Analyst) (SPL) MMGS – III: 03
- IT (Data Analyst) (SPL) MMGS – II: 06
- IT (Information Security) (SPL) SMGS – IV : 02
- IT (Information Security) (SPL) MMGS – III: 02
- IT (Information Security) (SPL) MMGS – II: 04
- Technical Appraisal (SPL) MMGS – II: 10
BOI Qualification Updates
🔞Age limit: For post, all posts the minimum age limit is 20 years. The maximum age limit for posts 1, 4, 6, 8, 11 & 14 (38 years) , posts 2, 3, 5, 9, 12, 15, 17 (35 years), posts 10, 13, 16 ( 32 years), post 07 (30 years) as on 01.Sep.2020.
The applicants requested to see the notification for age claiming.
🏫 Educational Qualifications: Graduate from recognized university/institution. Applicants go through the notification for further references.
📄Application fees: The reserved category applicants need to pay the application fees as INR 175. All other applicants need to pay the application fees of INR 850.
💰 Salary: The basic scale for selected candidates will give in the following table.
|1.||JMGS – I||INR 23700 TO INR 42020|
|2.||MMGS – II||INR 31705 TO INR 45950|
|3.||MMGS – III||INR 42020 TO INR 51490|
|4.||SMGS – IV||INR 50030 TO INR 59170|
How to apply for BOI Recruitment 2020?
- Type BOI in Google. https://www.bankofindia.co.in/
- Click the career link on the page. https://bankofindia.co.in/Career
- Click the notice regards officer’s vacancies. Click Here
- Click the apply link. Click Here
- Start with New Registration. Click Here
- Click the Final submit button after register.
- Written Examination
- Group Discussion
- The applicants need to serve anywhere in India.
- The applicants whoever interested to work anywhere in India are advised to apply for the above recruitment.
- The application and payment is online mode only.
- The applicants need to check the official notification for uploading photo and signature.
Important Dates & Links:
- Open date: 16.Sep.2020
- Close date: 30.Sep.2020
- BOI page: https://www.bankofindia.co.in/
- Career page: https://bankofindia.co.in/Career
- Notice page: Click Here
- New Registration: Click Here
- Application portal: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
28 BOI Recruitment Officers and Clerk Vacancy – August
Total Vacancies: 28
Category of post: Officers – 14 and Clerks – 14
|S. No||Sports/Game||Officer Vacancies||Clerk Vacancies|
|6.||Table Tennis||02||No vacancy|
BOI Sports Quota Officer and Clerk Vacancy
🔞Age limit: Lower limit: Not below 18 years and Upper age limit: Not above 25 years.
Relaxation age limit:
|S. No||Category||Year Limit|
|2.||OBC (Non – creamy layer)||3 years|
🏫 Educational Qualifications:
Officer: Any UG degree from government recognized institution/ University.
Clerk: 10th pass or Equivalent to 10th Standard level from government-approved Board.
The candidates should participate in sports events/championship in the following categories.
- Category A:
- Olympic Games
- World Championships
- World Cup
- Category B:
- Asian Games
- Asian Championship ( Senior level)
- CWG – Common Wealth Games
- Category C:
- Youth Olympic Games
- Asian Championships (Junior Level)
- South Asian Games (SAF)
- Recognized International level sports championship games.
The candidates should participate in sports events/championship in the following categories.
- Category D:
- World Police and Fire Games.
- National Games
- National Championship (Junior & Senior)
- National Federation Cup
- All India Inter State Championship (Senior)
- All India University Tournament
- National School Games
- Khelo India (lower age is 20 years)
🧾 Application fees:
SC/ST/PWD – INR 50 for Intimation charges only. General/OBC & others: INR 200 Application fee + Intimation Charges applicable.
💰Pay Scale Details:
Officer: INR 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
Clerk: INR 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 -16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540 (20)
BOI Application Procedure
How to apply in 10 minutes for BOI Recruitment 2020?
- Log on to the official website of BOI. https://www.bankofindia.co.in/
- Click the career link at the top of the page.
- Click the recruitment link for a sportsperson on the career link page. https://bankofindia.co.in/Career
- Click the apply online link on the notification page. https://bankofindia.co.in/pdf/Webnotice_2020-21_1(Notice).pdf
- Click the new registration and fill the details. https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/boirospjul20/
- Age limit.
- 5 years of performance in Sports.
- Field trails
- Clerk category no interview.
- To apply for the post must have a valid Aadhar number.
- Scanned image of the Passport photo.
- Scanned image of Signature.
- Active Mobile number and E-mail id compulsory.
- Application procedure only accepts in Online mode.
- Application fees accepted in online mode only.
- No offline application fees.
- The scanned image of the photo size should be 20kb – 50 kb size.
- The scanned image of the signature should be 10kb – 20 kb size.
- Signature should sign in BLACK INK only.
Important dates & links:
- Online portal open date: 01/08/2020
- Online portal close date: 16/08/2020
- BOI Homepage: https://www.bankofindia.co.in/
- Career: https://bankofindia.co.in/Career
- Notice page: https://bankofindia.co.in/pdf/Webnotice_2020-21_1(Notice).pdf
- Online link for registration: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/boirospjul20/
- Notification PDF: https://bankofindia.co.in/pdf/BOISPORTSPERSONSADVT3072020.pdf
❓ When is the Online Application End Date for Bank of India Recruitment?
16 Aug 2020 is the End date to apply for this BOI Recruitment Aug 2020 for sports Quota.
❓ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for BOI Clerk Jobs?
Candidates with an undergraduate degree can apply for this job and no mark restriction.
❓ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for BOI Officer Jobs?
Candidates who completed 10th or equivalent can apply for this BOI Naukri.
❓ What is the application fees to apply for BOI Recruitment?
BOI Recruitment application fees are 50 for SC/ST/PWD intimation charges and 200 INR + intimation charges for GC/OBC.
Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Bank of India is a leading Public sector Bank having Head office in Mumbai and has various branches all over the nation. BOI invites applications for recruitment of Officers in the credit section and the IBPS score is not mandatory.
Bank of India Recruitment 2018
Name of the Post:
|Name of the Post||Scale||SC||ST||OBC||UR||TOTAL||HI||VI||OC||LD|
|Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream||JMGS 1||21||28||37||72||158||6||–||–||2|
Graduate Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University along with MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA from a recognized institute or University.
OR Chartered Accountant (CA) OR ICWA
Age limit should be 21 years to 30 years. The relaxation of Upper Age limit will give it to right to reserve candidates.
Ur & OBC – INR 600/- (Application fee + Intimation charges)
SC/ST/PWD – INR 100/- (Intimation charges only)
How to apply for Bank of India Recruitment?
- Candidates are requested to apply for the above-mentioned post via Online mode only.
- Go to the official website bankofindia.co.in
- Click the career link of Officers (Credit) in General Banking.
- Scanned image of Passport photo should be 20 – 50 kb size
- Scanned image of the signature should be 10 – 20 kb size.
- Click the final button to submit the application.
- Print out the application for future purposes.
Mode of Selection:
There will be two levels of selection. Such as
- Online test
- Personal Interview
Exam pattern and Syllabus:
|S. NO||Name of the Test||Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||50||2 hours|
|2||General Awareness +Banking Industry||50|
The examination will conduct online in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla, and Thiruvananthapuram.
General Instructions for Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Officer Post
- Candidates should have valid Email id and Mobile Number.
- Application fees should pay only in the online mode of payment
- Application fees can pay by debit card, credit card & internet banking system.
- Scanned image of Passport should be 20 – 50 kb size with dimensions 200 x 230 pixels
- Scanned image of Signature should be 10 – 20 kb size with a dimension of 140 x 60.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
Important Dates and Links
- Online Application Begin: 20/4/2018
- Last Date: 5/5/2018
- Date of Online Exam: 10/6/2018 (Tentative)
- Online Application Link: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/boiogbsapr18/
- Notification link: https://www.bankofindia.co.in/pdf/BOIADVT-PROJECT NO-%202018-19-1.pdf
- Recruitment link: https://www.bankofindia.co.in/html/Recruitment-Officers-General-Banking-Stream18.html
- Career link: https://www.bankofindia.co.in/english/career.aspx
- Homepage: https://www.bankofindia.co.in/english/home.aspx