BECIL is called Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited. The central government has given Mini Ratna Status to this company. It had been supported within the year of 1995. The main head office of BECIL is located in New Delhi. It is also certified by ISO. It deals with radio and television broadcasting services. BECIL invites applications from suitable candidates to fill up the year for 2020.
BECIL Recruitment 2020
Total posts: 17
Category of the post:
- Analyst – 08
- Collector (Sample) – 07
- Lab Attendant – 02
🔞Age limit: The utmost age for all the above posts are 28 years.
🏫 Educational Qualifications: PG Degree (Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical Chemistry) for post 01. B. Sc for post 02. 10th passed for post 03. The applicants must complete their courses regularly with a government-approved university/institution.
📄Application fees: The applicants belonging to OBC & General should pay INR 500 as application fees. The other reserved candidates need to pay INR 250 as application fees.
💰 Salary: For post 01 the salary will be INR 18, 000. For post 02 the salary will be INR 13, 000. For post 03 the salary is going to be INR 14, 000. The above posts are contract posts.
BECIL Application Procedure Sep 2020
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020?
- The application is attached to the notification.
- Applicants take down the application from the official notification.
- Scan the application after fill up.
- Send the application to the official mail id. email@example.com
- The payment should attach to the application in the mail.
- All the documents relevant to age proof, educational, and others should attach to the application.
- Applicants should send the application via E-mail only.
Important Dates & Links: