The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS). It’s the national Standards Body of India. It’s operating below the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Government of India. It comes in effect by the Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 1986 which came into effect on 23 December 1986. BIS invites applications from eligible persons to apply for 171 posts.
Total posts: 171
Category of post:
- Assistant Director (Finance & Administration) – 02
- Assistant Director (Consumer Affairs & Marketing) – 01
- Assistant Director (Library) -01
- Assistant Section Officer – 17
- Personal Assistant – 16
- Junior Hindi Translator – 01
- Library Assistant – 01
- Stenographer – 17
- Senior Secretarial Assistant – 79
- Junior Secretarial Assistant – 36
BIS Recruitment 2020
????Age limit: For post 1 to 3 upper age demand is 35 years. For post 4 & 5 upper age demand is 30 years. For all other posts, the upper age demand is 27 years.
The applicants can visit & review the notification for age relaxation queries.
???? Educational Qualifications: PG / UG Degree from Government recognized university/institution. The applicants must have computer knowledge, typing skills & Stenograph skills are mandatory for some posts. Refer to the notification for qualifications related queries.
????Application fees: For post 1 to 3 application fees will be INR 800. For all other post application fees is INR 500.
???? Salary: For post 1 to 3 salary will be INR 56100 to INR 177500. For post 4 & 6 salaries will be INR 35400 to INR 112400. For post 7 salaries will be INR 29200 to INR 92300. For post 8 &9 salary will be INR 25500 to INR 81100. For post 10 salaries will be INR 19900 to INR 63200.
How to apply for BIS Recruitment 2020?
- Type the BIS page on Google. https://bis.gov.in/?lang=en
- Click the Career page link below of the home page. Click Here
- Click the Recruitment Advt/Result link on the career page.
- Click the Advertisement number 02/2020/ESTT.
- Click the Apply Online link. Click Here
- Click the New Register and enroll in the details. Click Here
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview (Few Posts)
- The cost of the application fee is to be made through the on-line payment method;
- It’s a nonrefundable application fee.
- The candidates need to sign on white paper with a Black Ink pen
- The signature scan size should be between 10kb –20kb
- The applicant photo must be an earlier passport-style color picture
- The photo file size of the file should be between 20kb–50kb
Important Dates & Links: