CCI is known as The Cotton Corporation of India Limited. It is located in Warangal, Telangana. The Government of India given the status of Mini Ratna and it’s undertaking it. The Ministry of Textiles is handling the corporation to maintain the services, production of import, and export. CCI invites application for temporary posts of unskilled & semi-skilled workers.
Total posts: Not mentioned in the notification
Category of post:
- Un skilled
CCI Recruitment 2020
????Age limit: The maximum age limit of the above recruitment is not given in the official notification. The minimum age required is 21 years as on the notification.
????Application fees: It is not mentioned in the official notification.
???? Salary: It is not given in the official notification.
How to apply for CCI Recruitment 2020?
- The candidates need to take out the application from the official website. https://www.cotcorp.org.in/
- Click the recruitment given below on the official website.
- Print out the application form and bring the necessary documents at the time of the Interview.
Selection Method: Walk-In-Interview
- The above recruitment is not permanent. It is a temporary post.
- The applicant needs to bring the application form and other relevant documents at the time of the Interview.
- The applicant should send a hard copy of the application.
- There is an online process in this recruitment.
- The applicants can check the notification for further doubts.
Important Dates & Links: