In the year 1911, a commercial bank was started and named as the Central Bank of India. It is the largest and oldest commercial bank among other banks in India. The bank developed its branch to 4,651. The key product service of this bank is banking and financial services. The Head office of the bank is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The bank invites applications for the post of Director& Counselor.
Central Bank of India with it’s 4500+ branches across the country and a turnover of approx. ₹5,00,000 crores invites applications for the recruitment of Chief Compliance officer.
Central Bank of India 01 Contractor Job 2021
Total Post: 01 | Location : Mumbai
Education: Applicants should have a bachelors degree in CALLB. Applicants must have a minimum experience of 15 years in Banking/finance.
Age limit– Candidates must be below 55 years.
Note- This is a contractual job of minimum 3 years which shall be extended further based on the reviews of the annual performance.
Salary– Pay and allowances will be equivalent to that of General manager of Scale Vll
Total post: 01
Steps to Apply
Applicants need to submit their application along with the required documents i.e.
Application fees (non-refundable) – ₹1000 Demand draft in favour of “Central bank of India “payable at Mumbai.
Applicants will be selected after a personal interview based on their qualifications, experiences and eligibility. The application form can download from the website www: centralbankofindia.co.in
A demand draft of ₹ 1000 via speed post and the documents mentioned above need to be sent to the website’s address.
Importand Dates and Notification
Interested candidates can apply from (opening date) 22-02-2021 to 98-03-2021(last date) www.centralbankofindia.co.in
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: The applicant should above 65 years as the maximum age limit.
🏫 Educational Qualifications: Any UG or PG Degree from government recognized university/institution. Experience is necessary to apply for the above post. The candidates can check the notification for the experience details.
📄Application fees: As per the notification, the application fee is not applicable for the mentioned post.
💰 Salary: It is a contract base post. The monthly salary will give as INR 25, 000.
How to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020?
- The prescribed sample format of the application is in the notification.
- The applicants can type or take out the application from the notification.
- Fill the necessary places and send the application via post.
Selection method: Personal Interview
- Send the application via post.
- The format has given in the notification.
- Enclose all the documents which are necessary.
- The applicants should mention in the Envelope as “ Application for the post of Recruitment as Director of RSETI/Counselor of FLC on contract”
Address to send:
- Regional Manager,
- Central Bank of India,
- 1st Floor, Central Bank of India Patel Chauk,
- Near Head Post Office,
- Siwan, Bihar – 841226.
Important Dates & Links:
- Closing date: 14.Sep.2020
- Home page: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/english/home.aspx#
- Career page: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/English/career.aspx
- Notification and application: Click Here