The East Central Railway (abbreviated ECR) is one of the other 18 railway zones in India. It’s head office at Hajipur. It contains Sonpur, Samastipur, Danapur, Mughalsarai, and Dhanbad divisions. The primary set up is on 8th September 1996 headquarters at Hajipur, Bihar. ECR is carving out from Eastern & North Eastern Railway zones. It currently consists of the divisions viz. Dhanbad, Danapur, Mughalsarai of Eastern Railway. The Sonpur and Samastipur of North Eastern Railway.
Total posts: 02
Category of the post: Publicity Inspector
ECR Recruitment 2020
????Age limit: Demand upper age is 40 years as per the notification. The applicants can review in the official notification.
???? Educational Qualifications: Serving Railway graduate employees of E. C. Railway. The service employee must have five (05) years of regular service in Group “C”. The applicants must have knowledge of Computer & Typing.
The preference will give to employees having subsequent subjects. Diploma Degree in (Public Relations/Journalism/ Advertising/ Mass Communication) from the recognized Institute / University.
Candidate(s) applying for the post must have good command over English & Hindi language.
????Application fees: Not mentioned in the notification.
???? Salary: Refer to the notification for further details.
How to apply for ECR Recruitment 2020?
- The format of the application has given in the notification
- Candidates need to download the application from the website.
- Fill the application with necessary details.
- Send the application to the concerned address.
Selection method: Shortlist
- The above recruitment is offline recruitment.
- Applicants need to send the application with other relevant documents.
- Check the official notification for further details about the documents to send.
Address to send:
OS. Admin Cadre, E.C. Railway, Hajipur
Important Dates & Links:
- Open date: 25.Sep.2020
- Close date: 23.Oct.2020
- Notification & Application: Click Here