ESIC is known as Employee’s State Insurance Corporation. The main head office is located in New Delhi, India. ESIC has various branches all over India. The main objective of ESIC is social security and health insurance for all Indian workers. It was formed in the year of 1952. ESIC is an individual administrative body under the control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment. ESIC Delhi Branch has announced walk-in –interview for senior resident posts.
Total posts: 18
Category of posts: Senior Resident
- Anesthesia & Critical care – 04
- Gynae – 04
- Medicine – 04
- Radiology – 04
- Surgery – 02
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2020
????Age limit: The applicants should not exceed the utmost age of 37 years. Age concession as per rules for reserved candidates.
???? Educational Qualifications: PG Degree/Diploma in the specified stream mentioned above the post related. The Educational qualification should approve by the Medical Council of India.
MBBS Graduate with 2 years of experience is also eligible to apply for the post.
????Application fees: Women and PWD candidates need not pay the application fees. All the candidates need to pay INR 300 in DD form. The SC/ST applicants need to pay INR 75 in DD form.
The demand draft should payable at Delhi in favor of “ESI FUND A/c no. 01”.
???? Salary: As per the government rules the pay allowances will give to the selected candidates. In the official notification, the pay scale is not mentioned.
How to apply for ESIC Delhi 2020?
- The above-mentioned posts are the Walk-in-interview base.
- The candidates need not apply in any mode.
- The candidates can attend the interview with their original documents of Educational, age proof, and other related documents.
Selection method: Walk-In-Interview
- No other allowances will not give at the time of the Interview for the candidate’s expenses.
- The candidates need to arrange their living facility for their purposes.
- The fee payment should be in Demand draft format only.
- The applicants need to bring the Demand Draft at the time of the Interview.
Important Dates & Links:
- Open date: 18.Sep.2020
- Close date: 23.Sep.2020
- Interview date: 23.Sep.2020
- ESIC page: https://www.esic.nic.in/
- Notification: Click Here