ESIC is known as Employee’s State Insurance Corporation. The main head office is located in New Delhi, India. ESIC has multi branches all over in India. The main goal of ESIC is social security and health insurance for all Indian employees. ESIC is an individual administrative body under the control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment. ESIC Kerala Branch has announced walk-in –interview for senior resident posts.
Total posts: 15
Category of posts:
- Super Specialist – 03
- Specialist – 04
- Senior Resident – 08
ESIC Kerala Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: For the part-time post utmost age should not exceed 64 years. For full-time posts, utmost age should not exceed 45 years.
🏫 Educational Qualifications: MBBS, PG Degree, PG Diploma, MD in the relevant field. The applicants can check their educational details in the official notification.
📄Application fees: Women and PWD candidates need not pay the application fees. All the candidates need to pay INR 250 in DD form. The SC/ST applicants need to pay INR 50 in DD form.
The demand draft should payable at SBI, Kalamassery in favour of “ESI FUND A/c no. 01”.
💰 Salary: For part-time specialists, the salary will be INR 82, 000. For full-time specialists, the salary will be INR 1, 75, 000. The selected persons will get an additional of INR 20, 000. The additional amount is for working in emergency duty.
Senior resident post salary will be INR 67, 700 to INR 1, 14, 307. The applicants can check the notification for further details.
How to apply for ESIC Kerala 2020?
- The above-mentioned posts are the Walk-in-interview base.
- The candidates take out the application from the notification.
- The candidates can attend the interview with their original documents of Educational, age proof, and other related documents.
- All the documents should be self-attested.
Selection method: Walk-In-Interview
- No other allowances will not give at the time of the Interview for the candidate’s expenses.
- The candidates need to arrange their living facility for their purposes.
- The fee payment should be in Demand draft format only.
- The applicants need to bring the Demand Draft at the time of the Interview.
Important Dates & Links: