IIT – Indian Institute of Technology. It was started in 1951. It has branches all over the nation. It has located in 23 cities all over India. IIT Delhi is one of the branches in India. It was started in 1961. IIT Delhi invites applications for various Non-Teaching posts. The eligible aspirants requested to apply for the posts.
Total posts: 48
Category of posts:
- Technical Superintendent (Junior) – 02
- Security Officer (Assistant) – 01
- Caretaker – 01
- Publication Superintendent (Junior) – 01
- Laboratory (Senior Assistant)/ Senior Mechanic – 02
- Library Information Assistant – 04
- Senior Laboratory Assistant (Management Studies) – 01
- Senior Laboratory Assistant (Central Workshop) – 02
- Senior Laboratory Assistant (Mechanical) – 03
- Senior Laboratory Assistant (Biomedical Engg) – 03
- Senior Laboratory Assistant ( Computer Service) – 01
- Senior Laboratory Assistant (Physics) – 01
- Senior Laboratory Assistant (Applied Mechanics) – 01
- Senior Laboratory Assistant (Design) – 06
- Senior Laboratory Assistant (Atmospheric Science) – 03
- Senior Laboratory Assistant (Sensors, Instrumentation, Cyber-Physical system) – 07
- Accounts (Junior Assistant) – 06
- Assistant Librarian – 03
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020
????Age limit: For posts 1 to 4 the maximum age limit is 35 years. For posts 5 to 16, the maximum age limit is 30 years. For post 17 the maximum age limit is 27 years. For post number 18 the maximum age should below 45 years. The relaxation will give 3 years for the OBC candidates.
???? Educational Qualification: Post Graduate, Any Degree for the above posts. For further details see the notification page.
???? Application fees: All the candidates must pay INR 200 as application fees. Female candidates/PWD/SC/ST need not pay the application fees.
?Salary Details: For posts 1 to 4 the pay scale will be INR 35400 to 112400 in level 6 with pay matrix in 7th CPC. For posts 5 to 16, the pay scale will be INR 29200 to 92300 in level 5 with the pay matrix in 7th CPC. For post 17 the pay scale will be INR 21700 to INR 69100 in level 3 with pay matrix in 7th CPC.
How to Apply IIT Delhi vacancy?
- Visit the following website. https://home.iitd.ac.in/jobs-iitd/index.php
- Click to the Non- teaching posts and Librarian vacancy.
- Fill it in an online application.
- Get the application form downloaded.
- Written examination
- Interview (Assistant Librarian)
- The eligible aspirants should meet the criteria.
- Register their details via online
- The aspirants should pay the fees online.
- The aspirants should have active and valid contact details.
- The contact details such as the mobile number and E-mail ID is only acceptable.
Important Dates &Links: