Various Vacancies in IIT Madras Recruitment – 2018- Indian Institute of Technology is one of the most leading Educational Institutions in India and it has Institutions in various places in India. IIT Madras is one of the Educational Institutions which is under the Indian Institute of Technology. IIT Madras invites applications for various posts from eligible candidates to apply in online.
IIT Madras Recruitment Vacancies
Total posts: 25
Post Name & Vacancy Detail:
|1||Deputy Registrar||UR – 1 , OBC – 1, ST – 1|
|2||Chief Medical Officer||UR – 1|
|3||Assistant Registrar||UR – 2, ST -1|
|4||Junior Engineer||UR -3, OBC – 1, ST – 1|
|5||Junior Technical Superintendent||UR – 2, OBC – 1, SC – 1|
|6||Junior Technician||UR – 5, OBC – 2, SC – 3|
- Deputy Registrar – A Postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent.
- Chief Medical Officer – MD/MS in a branch of General Medicine or equivalent degree recognized by the IMC with 8 years’ experience as MO in recognized hospitals with not less than 20 beds or MBBS with PG Diploma and 15 years of experience as Medical Officer in recognized hospitals with not less than 20 beds.
- Assistant Registrar – A Postgraduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent.
- Junior Engineer – Degree in Civil & Electrical Engineering with 2 years relevant experience or Diploma in the respective subjects.
- Junior Technical Superintendent – M.Sc in Chemistry/ B.E/B.Tech /M.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering /MCA with 5 years of Experience in System Administration and website maintenance.
- Junior Technician – B.Sc/ Diploma in CS or IT/Electrical & Mechanical Engineering.
Age Limit & Salary:
|S.No||Post||Upper Age Limit||7th CPC Pay Matrix||Pre-revised|
|1||Deputy Registrar||50 years||Level 12||PB -3: GP INR 7600|
|2||Chief Medical Officer||50 years||Level 12||PB -3: GP INR 7600|
|3||Assistant Registrar||45 years||Level 10||PB -3: GP INR 5400|
|4||Junior Engineer||32 Years||Level 6||PB -2: GP INR 4200|
|5||Junior Technical Superintendent||32 years||Level 6||PB -2: GP INR 4200|
|6||Junior Technician||27 years||Level 3||PB -1: GP INR 2000|
How to Apply for IIT Madras Recruitment
- Candidates go to official website of IIT Madras https://www.iitm.ac.in/
- Click the careers page.
- Search the link for Non – faculty in careers link https://recruit.iitm.ac.in/
- Click the above link and choose the Staff Recruitment page.
- Click the create account for apply online.
- Fill up the basic details with valid information.
The shortlisted candidates will call for the Personal Interview or Test up to the Board’s decision.
- Apply online for the above-mentioned
- No need to send the Hard copy of the application.
- Should have valid E-mail id and Mobile Number.
- The eligible and Experienced in relevant field candidates need only apply for the posts.
Important Dates and Links IIT Madras Recruitment
Last date: 19/5/2018
Apply Online: https://recruit.iitm.ac.in/external/