Location: Rajasthan (Udaipur Rally)
Total post: Not Mentioned (rally Recruitment)
Category of post:
- Soldier (General)
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier (Clerk/Store Keeper)
- Soldier (TDN)
- Soldier (TDN) (House & Mess Keeper)
Indian Army Rajasthan Rally Recruitment 2020
????Age limit: For post 01 minimum age required is 17.5 years and the maximum age required is 21 years. The minimum demand age is 17.5 years. The maximum demand age is 23 years from post 2 to 5.
???? Educational Qualifications: For post 5 the applicants must have 8th Pass & for post 01 & 04 the applicant must have 10th pass from government recognized educational board. For post 2 &4 the applicants must have a 10+2 intermediate pass from government recognized board.
|S. No||Category||Height (CM)||Weight (KG)||Chest (CM)|
|1.||Solider (General)||170||50||77 (Expansion +5 )|
|2.||Soldier Technical||170||50||77 (Expansion +5 )|
|3.||Soldier (Clerk/Store Keeper)
|162||50||77 (Expansion + 5)|
|4.||Soldier (TDN)||170||48||76 (Expansion + 5)|
|5.||Soldier (TDN) (House & Mess Keeper)
|170||48||76 (Expansion + 5)|
Age relaxation and Physical relaxation will be considered. Follow the advertisement to refer to the details.
????Application fees: Not Required
???? Salary: Refer to the notification.
How to apply for Indian Army Rajasthan Rally Recruitment 2020?
- Type Indian Army on Google page. http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/default.aspx
- Enter with captcha code on the home page.
- Click rally Notification on the home page.
- Click Apply online on the left page.
- Enroll with the correct details.
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Written Examination
- NCC certificate has special marks at the time of recruitment.
- The sportsperson needs to submit the certificates at the time of recruitment.
- The applicants need to bring the Single Bank account, Aadhar card, and Pan Card.
- The following certificates are necessary at the time of recruitment.
- Education Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Religion certificate
- School character certificate
- Unmarried certificate
- Relationship certificate.
- Further details refer to the notification.
Important Dates & Links: