Indian Army is one of the greatest and largest armies in the world. It has ground, air, water support to guard the nation. Indian army secures our nation from inside and outside illegal activities. In Indian Army men, soldiers are in high numbers. Now, the Indian army wishes to recruit Women candidates for soldier positions. Indian Army invites applications from the women candidates to apply for the posts.
Total posts: 99
Category of the post: Women Military Police (Soldier General Duty)
Indian Army Women Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: Lower age limit: The candidates should not below 17.5 years. Higher age limit: The candidates should not above 21 years.
The candidates should born between 01 October 1999 to 01 April 2003.
? Educational Qualifications:
10th pass in Matriculation /SSLC OR Equivalent to 10th standard grade from recognized government board.
🧾 Application fees: Application fees not applicable for the candidates.
?Salary details: Not mentioned in the notification.
How to apply for the post?
- Candidates advised applying for the posts in online mode.
- Visit the Indian army website. http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/index.htm
- Click the link for rally notification.
- On the left corner of the page move the cursor.
- Click the apply online link.
- Enter the details correctly.
Indian Army Women Recruitment Selection procedure:
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Medical Fitness Test.
- Written Examination.
- Women candidates are advised to apply online application.
- Application fees are not applicable to the recruitment process.
- The active and valid mobile number necessary.
- An active E-mail id is necessary.
- The admit cards will send only through the registered E-mail id.
- 20 copies of a passport size in white background.
- The passport size photo should not older than 3 months.
Important dates & links:
- Application open date: 27/07/2020.
- Application close date: 31/08/2020.
- Indian army home page: http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/index.htm
- Application page: http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/latest-rally-jcos-or.htm
- Notification page: Click Here