Postal Department is important in delivering key tools to send or receive messages. It was started by Lord Dalhousie in 1854. The telegram was first started in the postal department. Postal Department invites application for Driver post vacancies.
Total posts: 02
Category of the Post: Staff Car Driver
India Post Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: The lower age limit is 18 years as mentioned in the notification. The upper age limit is 27 years. Relaxation is applicable for the rightful candidates.
🏫 Educational Qualifications: 10th Standard (Passed) from government recognized board. The applicants should have a valid license. The applicants should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in handling light and heavy vehicles.
📄Application fees: Application fees are not required for the above posts.
💰 Salary: The scale pay for the above posts as INR 19, 9000 to INR 63, 200 in level 2 pay matrix. 7th CPC is applicable to the above post.
How to apply for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2020?
- The application sample is in the notification.
- The applicants need to create a format like a sample.
- Send the applications to the given address.
Selection method: Driving Skill test
- All the educational documents should be attested by Gazetted Officer/Self-attested.
- The applicants should paste the recent passport size photo in the application.
- The relevant documents regarding age proof & address proof should attach within the application.
- All the documents should be attested.
- The application should send speed/register only acceptable.
- Applicants should mention in the envelope as “Application for the post of Staff Car Driver (Driver Recruitment) at MMS Nagpur”.
Address to send:
The Manager (Group – A ), Mail Motor Service, GPO Compound, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440001
Important Dates & Links:
- Start date: 21.Aug.2020
- Close date: 30.Sep.2020
- Application: https://www.indiapost.gov.in/VAS/Pages/Recruitment/1491_24_2020.pdf
- Notification: https://www.indiapost.gov.in/VAS/Pages/Recruitment/1491_24_2020.pdf
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2014
Indian Post Office Recruitment in Assam Postal Circle 2014 –Assam Postal Circle announced the 77 vacancies for the post of Multi Tasking Staff and Postman/Mail Guard. Other details are given below.
Vacancy Details of Indian Post Office Recruitment
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) : 27 Posts – (OC – 14, SC – 03, ST – 03, OBC – 07)
Postman/Mail Guard : 50 Posts – (OC – 40, SC – 06, ST – 01, OBC – 03)
Age limit for Sarkari Naukri in Assam Postal Circle Jobs 2014
For the post of Multi Tasking Staff and Postman/Mail Guard, Candidates age should be between 18 years to 27 years.
Pay Scale Details
Payscale for the post of Multi Tasking Staff is INR 5200 – 20200 with grade pay of INR 1800 and pay scale for the post of Postman/Mail Guard is INR 5200 – 20200 with grade pay of 2000.
For the post of Multi Tasking Staff, the candidate should have Matriculation or ITI certificate from recognized board and candidate should have Matriculation or Equivalent certificate from recognized university or board for the post of Postman/Mail Guard.
The candidate will be selected based on the performance in written test (Aptitude test)
Steps to Apply Online for Indian Post Office Recruitment
Candidate should apply for these posts through online mode only. The official website is www.submitonline.in/dopassam
Application Form Registration
Cost of application form registration is INR 100/- for all categories candidates.
The application fee is INR 400/- for general and OBC candidates. No fee for SC/ST/physically impaired/Women candidates. Application form registration and application fee is payable through the e-payment post office. E-payment post office list is given in the following link www.submitonline.in/dopassam/post_office/ASSAM.aspx . Candidates take the print out of bank challan and pay the fees in cash to apply for Sarkari Naukri in Assam Postal Circle.
Important Dates and Download
- Opening date for online application submission is 3rd June 2014
- Closing date for online application submission is 2nd July 2014
- The last date of receiving payment is 7th July 2014
- Date of downloading the admit card is 15th July 2014
- Date of examination is 27th July 2014
- Click here for online application submission www.submitonline.in/dopassam
- Download Notification of Indian Post Office Recruitment from here www.submitonline.in/dopassam/instruction/Advertisement.pdf