JIPMER Recruitment Jawaharlal Institute of Post – Graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) invites application for Group B and Group C vacancies from eligible candidates. The vacancies fill up based on Computer-Based written examination. It is a medical school-related to medical researchers. JIPMER announced vacancies for the eligible persons in the medical field.
Total posts: 02
Category of post:
- Economic Evaluation Specialist – 01
- Research Officer – 01
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 – 1
🔞Age limit: For Job post number 1 the maximum age limit is 45 years. For job post number 2 the maximum age is 35 years.
🏫 Education Qualification: For the post 1 the candidates should have MS/MD in any medical field. The Ph. D (Economics) are also eligible to apply for post number 01. For post number 2 the candidates should have Post Graduate in Public Health Degree.
Experience: For both job posts the candidates should have experience in the relevant field. The minimum experience for the research officer is 03 years.
🧾 Application fees: An Application fee is not mentioned in the notification posts. The candidates need not pay the fees.
💰Salary details: The Salary details are not mentioned in the official notification of JIPMER.
How to apply for the post?
- There is no online mode of application for the above posts.
- The candidates send their CV (Resume) to the concerned mail id.
- The contact mail id is given in the notification.
- The above posts are contract base posts.
- The contract time is 6 months.
- The duration of the time may extend to 2 years.
- There is no offline and online application.
- Further details visit the official notification.
Important Dates & Links:
- Published date: 18.Aug.2020
- CV last date: 05.Sep.2020
- JIPMER page: https://jipmer.edu.in/
- Recruitment: https://main.jipmer.edu.in/announcement/jobs
- CV to send: [email protected]
- Notification page: Click Here
JIPMER Recruitment 2019
Total vacancies: 100+
Post: Nursing Officer and Lower Division Clerk
Qualification: 12th class for LDC and Degree or Diploma in General Nursing for Nursing Officer.
Salary: 44k in 7th pay matrix for Nursing Officer and 19,900+ in 7h pay matrix for LDC
- For Nursing Officer the candidates should not exceed 35 years as on closing date of 18/5/2018
- For LDC the candidates should exceed 30 years as on closing date of 18/5/2018.
- Relaxation in age limit shall accept for the right to reserve candidates.
- INR 1500 – For UR & OBC candidates
- INR 1200 – For SC/ST candidates
- No Fee- PWD candidates
Steps to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2018?
Candidate needs to apply for the above-mentioned posts via online mode only. The candidates should have a valid e-mail id and mobile number. The recent passport size photo should be taken with a placard and the placard is being held by the candidate indicating the name of the candidate.
Mode of selection:
Nursing officer – Written test only in Computer Based Test
LDC – Written test in Computer Based Test with Skill Test (Typing Speed)
Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
|S.No||Post||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Nursing Officer||Questions from B.Sc Nursing and Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery Level||100||400||90 minutes|
|2||LDC||General Intelligence & Reasoning(25), Numerical Aptitude (25), General English (25), General Awareness & Current Affairs (25)||100||400||90 minutes|
Negative Marks for each wrong answer will deduct as 1 mark each.
- Except for online mode, no other mode of application is not accepted.
- Application fee needs to pay via through online mode only.
- The candidates can pay the application fee via Internet Banking, Debit Card & Credit Card.
- Necessary Document (OBC/SC/ST/ PWD/EX-SERVICE) should have to upload in the necessary places.
- Candidates advised not to send hard copy of the application with documents by postal/courier/by hand.
Important Dates and Links for JIPMER Recruitment 2018
- Online Registration Begin: 18/4/2018
- Last date for On-line: 18/5/2018
- Download of Hall Ticket: 30/5/2018
- Date of Examination: 10/6/2018
- Merit List(Expect): 20/6/2018
- Apply Online: https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/827/55894/Registration.html
- Notification: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Iobf_lDr5-6cpAQq8cC0OPRL2rNDf2Bi/view
- Official website: http://www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in/