Madras High Court Recruitment – Madras High Court receives applications for the post of Personal Assistant in three different sectors from the qualified candidates. Total number of vacancies is 70+ for the post of Personal Assistant works in Registrar, Honorable Judges and Deputy Registrar.
Personal Assistant Vacancy in Madras High Court Recruitment
Post: Personal Assistant
Total vacancies: 70+
Qualification: Graduate from any recognized University + Technical Skills.
Experience: Working in Government office will give a preference.
Age: 18 to 30 years (Relaxation given up to 5 years for the reserved candidates)
Salary: 56,100 INR to 1, 77,500 INR + SPL Pay.
Steps to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment
Madras High Court invites applications for the post of Personal Assistant from the qualified candidates. The mode of the application is offline and the application is given in the official website or you can download from the below mentioned link.
The applicants should send the applications in two different ways. (i) E-mail (ii) Registered Post
Filled applications of soft copy should send in this email without the annexure [email protected]
The hard copy of the applications with necessary documents and Demand Draft should send by Register Post in the below address.
“Registrar General, High Court, Madras 600-104”
Application Fees: For all candidates need to pay INR 500/- for each post (SC (A), SC and ST are exempted)
Mode of fee payment: All the candidates should pay the fees by Demand Draft (DD) only. Any nationalized bank in favor of the
“Registrar General, High Court of Madras, payable at Chennai “.
Selection Process for Madras High Court Recruitment
Selection process based on skill test of short hand and the qualifying candidates will move up to the next level interview.
The tentative date of skill test is 26.05.2018 or 02.06.2018
- The board is not responsible for delaying applications from hard copy or missing in soft copy applications.
- The applications should reach the last date by both soft and hard copies.
- Only one e-mail application should send for each post for the application.
- Applicants can send the applications via e-mail meanwhile the hard copy of the application should reach on or before the last date. Else the application will be rejected.
- Each candidate should have a valid mobile number and e- mail address.
- The hard copy of the application and all the necessary documents enclose with Demand Draft should send by Registered Post only to the below address “Registrar General, High Court, Madras 600-104”
Important Dates and Links
Soft Copy last date: 2/5/2018
Hard Copy last date: 4/5/2018
Skill Test (Tentative): 26//2018 or 02/6/2018