NIA recruitment – NIA is known as National Investigation Agency. It is running by the Government of India. It is under the section of Ministry of Home affairs. NIA agency helps to secure the country from internal security threat persons. It controls and investigates criminal activities. NIA agency announced 10 various vacancies on deputation basis.
NIA Recruitment 2020
Total posts: 10
Category of the post:
- Explosive expert – 04
- Biology expert – 01
- Cyber Forensic Examiner – 01
- Crime scene Assistant – 03
- Photographer – 01
- Explosive expert – INR 56, 000 to INR 1, 77,500. Pay band – 3 with Grade pay INR 5400. Pay level matrix – 10
- Biology expert – INR 56, 000 to INR 1, 77,500. Pay band – 3 with Grade pay INR 5400. Pay level matrix – 10
- Cyber Forensic Examiner – INR 56, 000 to INR 1, 77,500. Pay band – 3 with Grade pay INR 5400. Pay level matrix – 10
- Crime scene Assistant – INR 44, 900 to INR 1, 42,400. Pay band – 2 with Grade pay INR 4600. Pay level matrix – 7
- Photographer – INR 35, 400 to INR 1, 12,400. Pay band –2 with Grade pay INR 4200. Pay level matrix – 6
NIA Recruitment 2020 Qualifications
- Explosive expert :
Post Graduate degree in Chemistry/Forensic Science with chemistry. Experience of 5 years in handling explosives and firearms.
Desirable: Ph.D. in Chemistry
- Biology expert:
Post Graduate degree in
- Human Biology
- Forensic Science with Botany/Zoology. Experience of 3 years in Biological lab
- Cyber Forensic Examiner :
Degree in Engineering/Master degree in Computer Application/Information Technology
- Crime scene Assistant:
Postgraduate in Bio-Technology/Analytical chemistry/physics/forensic science from approved institution. Experience of 3 years in handling criminal cases.
Any degree from the recognized educational institution. Diploma in photography from a recognized institution. Experience in 3 years needed.
Upper age limit: 58 years.
Application Procedure NIA Recruitment 2020
How to apply for the post in easy steps?
- Click the website. https://www.nia.gov.in/
- Move the cursor point to the down of the homepage
- Click the recruitment and training in the down left of the home page.
- On the next page click the recruitment link on the left side of the page. https://www.nia.gov.in/recruitment-training.htm
- Click the recruitment notices on the next page. https://www.nia.gov.in/recruitment.htm
- Click the PDF format on the page.
- Download the application and notification.
- Apply offline.
Application to send:
Opposite to the CGO complex,
New Delhi – 110003
- Apply offline.
- Enclose the educational certificates.
- Enclose experience and other documents
- Send the application to the postal address on the above.
- Attested all the certificates.
Important Date and Links
- Open date: 02/06/2020
- Close date: 02/08/2020
- Homesite: https://www.nia.gov.in/
- Recruitment site: https://www.nia.gov.in/recruitment-training.htm
- Recruitment notice link: https://www.nia.gov.in/recruitment.htm
- Application: https://www.nia.gov.in/recruitment-notice.htm
- Notification: https://www.nia.gov.in/writereaddata/Portal/Recruitment/101_1_Expert.pdf