Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited called NLC. It is located in Neyveli, Tamilnadu. It is a mining sector company. The Government of India had given the status of Navratna to NLC. It is thermal power production. Through thermal power, it conducts and supplies the electric current to various places. NLC invites applications for various posts to work on a temporary basis.
Total posts: 25 (UR – 10, OBC – 06, SC – 05, ST – 01, EWS – 03)
Category of post: Resident Doctors
- Junior Resident
- Senior Resident
NLC Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: For Junior Resident the upper age limit is as follows UR – 28 years, OBC (NCL) – 31 years, SC/ ST – 33 years.
For Senior Resident the upper age limit will be UR – 30 years, OBC (NCL) – 33 years, SC/ST – 35 years.
🏫 Educational Qualifications: For Junior Resident the applicants must have MBBS Degree +CRRI. For Senior Resident the applicants must have MBBS Degree + CRRI & PG Degree or Diploma in Medical Streams.
📄Application fees: The applicants of UR/OBC (NCL) & EWS have to pay the application fees of INR 500 + Processing fee of INR 354. The total amount to pay the application fees is INR 854.
The applicants of SC/ST/PWD have to pay the processing fee of INR 354 only.
💰 Salary: The above posts are a temporary basis. The duration of the above posts is 3 years from the date of joining. The salary will increase from year 1 to 3.
For Senior Resident the pay will start from INR 75, 000 for the first year. Each year from 1 to 3 rd year the amount will increase of INR 10, 000 per year.
For Junior Resident the pay will start from INR 60, 000 for the first year. Each year from 1 to 3 rd year the amount will increase of INR 5, 000 per year.
How to apply for NLC Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the NLC website.https://www.nlcindia.com/new_website/index.htm
- Click the Careers link.
- View the second notification of resident doctors. Click Here
- The applicants must register their details to begin the application process. Click Here
Selection Method: Personal Interview
- Indian Citizens are eligible to apply.
- The applicants Educational Qualifications should be approved by the Medical Council of India.
- The applicants need to take down the application form after the final submission.
- The applicants should submit their application along with self-attested documents at the time of the Personal Interview.
- The applicant’s Email id should be active at least 1 year. A valid E-Mail id is compulsory for this process.
- The necessary documents to scan are given in the official notification. The prescribed size of the documents is in the notification.
- The applicants check the notification to scan their documents.
Important Dates & Links:
- Open date: 03.Sep.2020
- Close date: 16.Sep.2020
- Payment last date: 16.Sep.2020
- Interview Date: 28.Sep.2020 to 30.Sep.2020
- NLC page: https://www.nlcindia.com/new_website/index.htm
- NLC Career: Click Here
- Online application: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here