Indian Council of Agricultural Research called ICAR. ICAR is an autonomous body that deals with Agricultural works. ICAR research and education in the agricultural field. It was started in the year of 1929. The main HQ is located in New Delhi. It has various types of services in the agricultural field. NRCB is one of the branches of studies in ICAR. NRCB means National Research Centre for Banana. NRCB invites applications for research type vacancies.
Total posts: 02
Category of the post:
- Project Fellow – 01
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
Location: Tiruchirapalli, Tamilnadu, India.
ICAR – NRCB Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: For the posts, the upper age is 35 years (men) & 40years (women). The reserved category candidates can apply for the age relaxation.
🏫 Educational Qualifications: For Junior Research Fellow the applicants must have PG Degree or Ph. D in Biotechnology (NET/GATE must).
For the Project Fellow post, the applicants must have a PG Degree in Biotechnology/Bioinformatics.
📄Application fees: Application fees are not applicable to the above posts. The applicants can apply for the above post without fees.
💰 Salary: For Junior Research Fellow the applicants can have INR 31, 000 to 35, 000 with 16% HRA allowances. The applicants applying for Project Fellow post can have a consolidated salary as INR 18, 000 per month.
How to apply ICAR – NRCRB Recruitment 2020?
- The applicants need to type the application and fill up.
- Send the application format and other details via email.
- The other mode of application will be rejected.
Selection method: Interview
- The sample application format is in the notification.
- The applicants need to type the application format on their own.
- The application format should be in Times New Roman Font.
- The Font size should be 12.
Important Dates & Links:
- Open date: 31.Aug.2020
- Close date: 12.Sep.2020
- E-mail to send: [email protected]
- Notification: http://nrcb.res.in/documents/Recruitment/2020/sign_12562_1598945433447.pdf