OIL is known as Oil India Limited. It was earlier started by Burmah Oil Company Limited. It was the first oil production in India. It started earlier in 1887. The oil explores in Assam Basin regions. OIL announces vacancies for the eligible aspirants.
Total posts: 36
Category of the post: Operator – I (HMV) Grade –VII
OIL India Limited Recruitment 2020 in Assam
🔞Age limit: In the notification, they categorized the age limit for all candidates. For all candidates, the minimum age limit is 18 years. For Unreserved, the maximum age limit is 30 years. For Other Backward Class candidates, the maximum age limit is 33 years. The SC/ST candidate’s maximum age limit is 35 years.
🏫 Education Qualification: 12th (10+2) passed from recognized government board/institution. The candidates must have an HMV license (Heavy Motor Vehicle License).
Experience: The Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in handling heavy motor vehicles such as crane, trailer, oil field.
🧾 Application fees: The General and OBC candidates pay the application fees of INR 200 +GST. The reserved candidates and female candidates need not pay the fees.
💰Salary details: The candidates will get the salary perk as INR 16000 to INR 34000. The other allowances will provide to the selected candidates.
How to apply for the Assam Oil India limited recruitment 2020?
- Click the OIL website. https://www.oil-india.com/default.aspx
- Take the cursor to the Career link.
- Click the current opening link. https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx
- View the above-mentioned post.
- Click here to apply online. https://oilindia.onlinereg.in/advt0120/home.aspx
- Written test
- Heavy Vehicle test(HMV)
- All the candidates should pay the application fees online.
- The reserved candidates are exempted from the application fees.
- The aspirants need to apply for the above-mentioned posts online only.
- HMV license is a must to apply for the above posts.
Important Dates & Links: