ONGC – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation. ONGC founded by the Government of India. It founded in 1956. It is a Maharatna company. ONGC extracts oil and natural gas for production and exploration. The head office for ONGC located in the capital of India. ONGC invites applications for apprentice work in their 6 sectors in the nation. The 6 sectors are as follows:
- Northern sector
- Mumbai sector
- Western sector
- Central sector
- Southern sector
- Eastern sector
|Total posts: 4182 vacancies||Category of post|
ONGC Recruitment 2020
????Age limit: Lower age: not below 18 years, Upper age: not above 24 years (17/August/2020). The applicant should born between 17. Aug. 1996 and 17. Aug .2002.
Relaxation (Upper age) limit:
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years
? Educational Qualifications: Degree, Diploma, ITI from government recognized university/institution.
???? Application fees: Not mentioned in the notification
?Salary: Not mentioned in the notification. The stipend will give in the working period as an apprentice.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020?
- Applicants are requested to apply for the apprentice posts on online mode.
- Applicants visit the website to apply for the posts from 1 to 19. https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
- Register your details and apply online.
- For the post 20 to 25 visit this website to apply. https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/login/user_login.action
ONGC Selection Procedure
The applicants will select base on their marks in their courses. Base on the merit list the applicants will call for further process.
- Distance Education certificates are not eligible to apply for the posts.
- Library assistants should complete 12-month training.
- Applicants to apply online.
- Trade apprentices from 1 to 19 posts are requested to apply to the apprentice website.
- Technical apprentices from 20 to 25 are requested to apply on the official website.
- After the registration applicants requested to visit the website. Click the website to apply for the posts. https://ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in/ongcapp/
Important dates and links:
- Application open date: 29/10/2020
- Application close date: 17/08/2020
- Date of selection/results: 24/08/2020
- Candidates confirmation: 24/08/2020 to 01/09/2020
- ONGC page: https://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/en/home/
- Recruitment notice: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here
- Apply online: https://ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in/ongcapp/
- Registration for trade apprentice: https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
- Registration for technical apprentice: https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/login/user_login.action
ONGC Recruitment 2019 www.ongcindia.com for 10 Various Posts – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) announced the recruitment for 10 various posts like Pharmacist, Health Care Attendent, Nurse and Technician posts. ONGC invites the application from eligible candidates. Other details are given below.
ONGC Recruitment 2019
The total number of ONGC Recruitment www.ongcindia.com vacancies is 10 posts.
Age Limit – Candidates age should be between 18 to 30 years for the post of Pharmacist and 18 to 27 years for Health Care Attendant posts. For post, wise details refer the notification. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Pay Scale Details – Salary is INR 19000/- per month for the post of Pharmacist. For post, wise details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have passed in High School or X class from a recognized board with Science as one of the subject and Diploma/Certificate course in nursing or equivalent qualification for the post of Nurse. For post, wise details refer to the notification.
Steps to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2019 www.ongcindia.com
Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview with your filled application form to the official address. Candidates download the prescribed format of application form from the official website which is www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/955692bc-7b5a-4d0f-bd4b-c69c2232a4a7/paraassam01.pdf?MOD=AJPERES
Contact Address – Kendriya Vidyalaya, ONGC Colony, Nazira.
Application Fee – It is not mentioned in the notification.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on the performance in written test and interview.
ONGC Recruitment 2018
Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is one of the leading central public enterprises under the Government of India. All the Engineers are wishing to be a part of one of these corporations. Gate examination is one of the entry points for these sectors. Now ONGC announced to recruit for more than 1000+ vacancies based on Gate – 2018 Scores.
Total Vacancy: 1032
Posts: AEE, Chemist, Geologist, Materials Management Officer, Geophysicist, Programming officer & Transport Officer.
Qualifications: Graduate Degree in Engineering with Minimum 60% marks in Mechanical, Petroleum, Civil, Electrical, Auto, Electronics, Information Technology, Computer, Telecom, E&T, Instrumentation, Chemical, M.Sc (Physics with Electronics, Geophysics, Geology, Chemistry and Post Graduate in Computer Science.
Qualified Gate marks for the year 2018.
Age Limit: Age limit should be less than 28 years. The relaxation will give the right to reserve the candidates.
Application Fees: General & OBC : INR 370 (Bank Charges +GST) | SC, ST & PWD: No fees.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2018?
Candidates who qualified in Gate – 2018 are eligible to apply for the above-mentioned posts.
- Eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply for the above-mentioned posts via Online application only.
- Candidates should have GATE – 2018 Registration ID and Application ID.
- Candidates should have a valid E-Mail id and Mobile
- Go to the official website ongcindia.com
- Click the recruitment link
- Search for Recruitment of Graduate Trainees through Gate 2018
- Click the link and apply it.
Method of Selection:
Through the GATE – 2018 scores the candidates will shortlist for the further selection process of Personal Interview.
Weightage to calculate
|1||Weightage of GATE – 2018 Score||60 marks|
|3||Qualification||25 marks (209 marks for Essential Qualification & 5 marks for Ph.D.)|
Important Dates and Links
- Online Application Begin: 16/4/2018
- Last Date: 3/5/2018
- Uploading Scanned copies of Certificates: 10/5/2018
- Download Hall ticket: 22/5/2018 (tentative)
- Interview Begin: 28/5/2018 (Tentative)
- Apply Online: http://eapplynew.com/ONGCGT2018/RECPAGES/index.aspx
- Bank Challan: http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/reportspdf/common/bank_gt2018.pdf
- Notification: http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/reportspdf/common/gt18_onlinegate_2018.pdf
- Recruitment link: http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/ongcindia/home/career/recruitment+notices/recruitment-graduate-e1-gate-2018
- Home Page: http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/ongcindia/home