Total posts: 104
Category of the post: Combined Police Service Examination
- Sub – Inspector – 47
- Station Officer (Fire Service) – 13
- Assistant Jailor – 44
OSSC Police Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: The least age limit should not below 21 years. The high age limit should not above 25 years. The In-service employees, SC/ST, Women, and Ex-servicemen can avail of the relaxation for the upper age limit.
🏫 Educational Qualifications: Any Degree from government recognized university/institution for post 1 & 3. For post 2 Graduate in Science /Engineering is eligible to apply.
📄Application fees: The SC/ST candidates are exempted. All other candidates need to pay INR 200 as application fees.
💰 Salary: It is a temporary post. So, the salary will be a monthly basis. In annually up to the contract year, the pay can rise. As for now, the monthly salary will be INR 16,880.
How to apply for OSSC Police Recruitment 2020?
- The applicants need to apply via an online link.
- The applicants need to finish the registration part first in the given link. Click Here
- The user id will auto-generated and the applicants need to set the password.
- Login with their details on the candidate login page. Click Here
- Enter the non – public details, Qualification, Additional, and finally document upload in the candidate login link.
- Written Test (Preliminary Test)
- Physical Test
- Written Examination (Main)
- Psychological Test
- Marking the wrong answers will get a penalty.
- The written test is going to be supported by OMR sheets.
- The applicants need to use a blue or black ink pen to fill up the OMR sheets.
- The registered details and therefore the number will send to their candidate contact information.
- The applicants should have a proper e-mail id and mobile number.
Important Dates & Links:
- Notice date: 24.Dec.2020
- Open date: 26.Aug.2020
- Close date: 25.Sep.2020
- OSSC page: http://www.ossc.gov.in/
- Registration portal: https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/852/66261/Registration.html
- Candidate login page: https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/852/66261/login.html
- Notification: Click Here