PGCIL Recruitment In the year 1989 October 23, National Power Transmission Corporation Ltd was started. Later the name has changed into Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. The Central Government of India gave the status of Maharatna to this PGCIL. It is located in Gurugram, Haryana. The key products of this corporation are transmission, distribution & energy trading. The Power Grid Corporation has announced Company Secretary for a contract basis.
Total posts: 04 (UR -04 & OBC – 01)
Category of the Post: Company Secretary Professional
PGCIL Recruitment 2020
????Age limit: The maximum upper age limit for all candidates is 29 years. The reserved category applicants can avail of their age relaxation as per the government rules.
???? Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be an Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
The applicants must have a minimum of 01-year experience in the relevant filed.
????Application fees: All the candidates should pay the application fee of INR 400 as Non-refundable. The reserved candidates are exempted to pay the fees.
How to apply for PGCIL Post?
- Type the power grid page in Google. https://www.powergridindia.com/
- Click the Careers and Click the Opportunity link.
- Click the Company Secretary professional Notification on the Opportunities page. Click Here
- Click the apply button and read the guidelines button. Click Here
- Enter the personal, educational & contact details in the application.
- Click the Continue button and Login with the given credentials.
Selection method: Interview
- The applicant’s photo file size should not exceed 50 kb size.
- The applicant’s signature should be within 30kb size.
- The applicant’s check the notification for other documents to upload.
- The above recruitment is a temporary contract base. The duration may exceed as per the company rules.
Important Dates & Links:
- Open date: 21.Aug.2020
- Close date: 12.Sep.2020
- PGCIL page: https://www.powergridindia.com/
- Career: https://www.powergridindia.com/job-opportunities-0
- Application page: Click Here
- Login page: Click Here
- Notification: Click Here