The police department is one of the greatest departments to work. It is an honor to work and serve the nation. In the state of Assam, the police department announces various vacancies under state-level competition. The SLPRB of Assam invites various vacancies to fill up for the year 2020.
Total posts: 36
Category of the post:
- Assistant Chemist – 04
- Junior Assistant – 12
- Driver – 20
SLPRB Recruitment 2020
????Age limit: The upper age limit should not exceed 40 years and the lower age limit should not below 18 years as on the notification. The Government announces age relaxation for reserved categories as OBC – 03 years, SC/ST – 05 years, Ex-Servicemen – 02 years, PWBD applicants – 10 years.
???? Educational Qualifications: B. Sc (Chemistry) for post 01. Any Degree from government recognized university/institution for post 2. 12th passed + LMV for post 3.
????Application fees: The above recruitment is free for all. All the candidates can apply for the posts without application fees.
???? Salary: For the post 1 & 2 the salary will be INR 14, 000 to INR 60, 500 with Grade pay INR 6200 under Pay Band 2. For post 03 the salary will be INR 14, 000 to INR 60, 500 with Grade pay 5200 under Pay Band 2.
How to apply for SLPRB Recruitment 2020?
- Search Google for the SLPRB website. http://www.slprbassam.in/
- Go to the advertisement no SLPRB/REC/Excise/Grade-III/2020/94.
- Move the cursor point to the apply link and click it.
- Read the instructions given on the page and start with a new registration. https://excisedpt20.slprbassam.in/
- Click the register button after furnishing the details.
- Log on with phone number and date of birth to upload documents.
- Phase – 1 (Written Test)
- Phase – 2 ( Computer Proficiency Test)
- Educational documents and birth proof certificates should upload in the online process.
- The applicant’s signature should be on plain white paper with a Black/Blue ink pen signed.
- The scanned image of the signed should be in JPEG within 100 kb Size.
- The applicant must take a recent Passport Size Photograph to upload.
- The photo must be a white or light background.
- The photo should be JPEG within a 450 kb size file format.
- Apply within the due date of application.
Important Dates & Links: