SSB Recruitment | SSB is known as Sashastra Seema Bal. it is one kind of army recruitment for the nation. This department takes over by the Government of India. The Ministry of Home affairs handling this department. SSB announced vacancies to fill up the posts.
SSB Recruitment 2020
Total posts: 19
Category of the post:
- Inspector in veterinary – 02
- Sub Inspector in Veterinary – 07
- Inspector in Junior Hindi Translator – 03
- Commandant in Communication – 07
- Inspector in veterinary – INR 44,900 to INR 142400. Pay matrix in Level 7
- Sub Inspector in Veterinary – INR 35, 400 to INR 112400. Pay matrix in Level 6
- Inspector in Junior Hindi Translator – INR 44,900 to INR 142400. Pay matrix in Level 7
- Commandant in Communication – INR 123100 to INR 215900. Pay matrix in Level 13.
SSB Inspector Qualification details
Inspector in veterinary:
1. 12th passed with Biology as one of the subjects from the recognized board.
2. One year handling animal treatment in the parent cadre department.
Sub Inspector in Veterinary:
Working on a regular basis in the parent cadre department.
Inspector in Junior Hindi Translator:
Any undergraduate degree/Postgraduate degree with Hindi/English as a compulsory subject.
Commandant in Communication:
Graduate degree in Engineering / Postgraduate as follows is eligible:
- ECE – Electrical Communication Engineering.
- M.Sc in Electronic/Telecommunication/Information Technology/Computer Science.
The educational qualifications should be approved by the recognized institution.
Age limit: Upper age: Not above 52 years.
Application fees: Not applicable.
How to Apply for SSB Recruitment?
- The application is an offline mode.
- Type the website ssbrectt.gov.in or www.ssb.gov.in
- Point the cursor to the advertisement link. http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in/advertisement_view.aspx
- Click the link,
- Download the application and the notification.
- Apply for the posts only in offline mode only.
- Attach the documents.
- Send the application to the below address within 60 days.
- The application should send by the Post office only.
- Incomplete applications will reject.
- It is a deputation base vacancy only.
Address to send the application:
The Commandant (Pers-II), Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal, East Block – V, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066.
Important dates and links:
- Advertisement date: 16/06/2020
- Last date to receive application: 14/08/2020
- Homesite: http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in/default.aspx
- Advertisement Recruitment link: http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in/advertisement_view.aspx
- Commandant Notification and application: http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in/docs/6652.pdf
- Inspector and Sub-inspector Notification and Application: http://www.ssbrectt.gov.in/docs/6651.pdf
SSB Recruitment 2016
SSB Recruitment 2016 for 143 Various Posts – Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) announced the recruitment for 143 various posts like SI (Staff Nurse), ASI, Constable, etc. SSB invites the application from eligible candidates. Other details are given below.
SSB Recruitment 2016 www.ssb.nic.in Vacancy Details
|SI (Staff Nurse)||15 Posts|
|ASI (Pharmacist)||13 Posts|
|ASI (Operation Theatre Technician)||02 Posts|
|ASI (Dental Technician)||02 Posts|
|ASI (Radiographer)||05 Posts|
|Head Constable (Steward)||02 Posts|
|Constable (Waiter)||26 Posts|
|Constable (Carpenter)||02 Posts|
|Constable (Painter)||17 Posts|
|Constable (Tailor)||20 Posts|
|Constable (Cobbler)||29 Posts|
|Constable (Gardener)||06 Posts|
|Constable (Ayah)||04 Posts|
Total number of SSB Recruitment 2016 www.ssb.nic.in vacancy is 143 posts.
Age Limit – Minimum age limit for candidates is 21 years and maximum age limit for candidates is 30 years for Staff Nurse Posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules. For post, wise details refer to the notification.
Pay Scale Details – Payscale is INR 9300-34800/-with grade pay of INR 4200/- for Sub Inspector posts. For post, wise details refer to the notification.
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have passed in 10+2 class from recognized board or Matriculation class from a recognized board or equivalent qualification from recognized board for these posts. For post, wise details refer to the notification.
Steps to Apply for SSB Recruitment 2016
Candidates should apply for this post through offline mode only. Candidates download the prescribed format of application form from the official website which is www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19114_46_1516b.pdf and candidates send your hard copy of application form to the official address. Candidates should mention the post name on the top of the envelope.
Contact Address – The Assistant Director (Recruitment), Force Hqr, SSB, East Block-V, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066
Application Fee – Application fee is INR 50/- for GEN/OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on the performance in physical standard test, documentation and written examination.
Important Dates and Downloads
- Date of advertisement is 23-January-2016 to 29-January-2016
- The last date for application submission is 30 days from the date of advertisement.
- Click here for official website www.ssb.nic.in
- Click here for notification and application form download www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19114_46_1516b.pdf
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2016 www.ssbodisha.nic.in for 1625 Lecturer Posts – State Selection Board Odisha announced the recruitment for 1625 Lecturer posts. State Selection Board Odisha invites the application from eligible candidates. Other details are given below.
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2016 www.ssbodisha.nic.in Vacancy Details
Lecturer – 1625 posts
Total number of SSB Odisha Recruitment 2016 www.ssbodisha.nic.in vacancy is 1625 posts.
Age Limit – Minimum age limit for candidates is 21 years and maximum age limit for candidates is 42 years as on 1st October 2015 for these posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
Pay Scale details – Payscale is INR 9300-34800/- with grade pay of INR 4600/- for the post of Lecturer posts.
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have Master degree in mention discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% of the mark or candidates should have an equivalent qualification from recognized university for the post of Lecturer posts.
Steps to Apply for SSB Odisha Recruitment 2016
Candidates should apply for this post through online mode only. Candidates log on the official website which is www.ssbodisha.nic.in/instruction.php and candidates submit your application through online mode only.
Application Fee – Application fee is INR 200/- for SC/ST candidates and application fee is INR 500/- for other candidates. Application fee is payable through online mode.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on the performance in written test, educational career and interview.
Important Dates and Downloads
- Opening date for online application submission is 15-January-2016
- Last date for online application submission is 15-February-2016.
- Click here for notification download www.ssbodisha.nic.in/documents/SSB-Advertisement-001.2015.pdf
- Click here for online application submission www.ssbodisha.nic.in/instruction.php
- Click here for official website www.ssbodisha.nic.in