SSC – Staff Selection Commission can hold associate open competitive Examination for enlisting of Junior Engineer (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations within the Government of India.
Total post: Not published in the notification. Total vacancies will update later on the official website.
Category of Post: Junior Engineer (Refer the notification for the streams)
SSC JE Recruitment 2020
????Age limit: The qualification age for the above recruitment is from 30 to 32 years. The applicants can get their age relaxation as per the notification.
???? Educational Qualifications: Diploma or Degree from government recognized institution/university in their subject streams.
????Application fees: All the candidates need to pay INR 100 as application fees. The applicant belongs to SC/ST and women candidates are free from the application fees.
???? Salary: As per the government norms. Refer to the notification for salary details.
How to apply for SSC JE Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the SSC page. https://ssc.nic.in/
- If already registered go to the login page.
- New Users start with registration and apply for the posts.
- Objective CBT Exam (Computer base online)
- Descriptive (Written Examination)
- The reserved candidates submit their certificates at the time of recruitment.
- Applicants should ensure their Valid E-mail and Mobile number.
- The registration process and other details will send to their e-mail/mobile.
- All the candidates must submit their documents at the time of recruitment.
- The applicant can pay their fees both online & offline.
Important Dates & Links:
- Open date: 01.Oct.2020
- Close date: 30.Oct.2020
- Date of Examination (CBT) : 22.Mar.2021 to 25.Mar.2021
- SSC page: https://ssc.nic.in/
- Notification: Click Here