Tamilnadu Police Department is considering the greatest next to Scotland Yard police department. It is undertaken by the Government of Tamilnadu. The government has started a selection commission especially for the Police force in Tamilnadu. It is called as Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board. It is also known as TNUSRB. It functioned from the year 1991. TNUSRB selecting the candidates for Sub Inspector, Grade –I & Grade – II Police posts. Now, TNUSRB announces huge vacancies to fill up for the year 2020. The interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts.
Total posts: 10906
Category of the post: Grade – II Policemen/Women
|1.||Police||Grade – II Police Constables (District/State)||685||3099||3784|
|Grade – II Police Constables Special Force||6545||6545|
|2.||Prison||Grade – II Prison Jail Warders||112||7||119|
|3.||Fire & Safety||Firemen||458||458|
TNUSRB Recruitment 2020
????Age limit: The applicants must complete 18 years as the qualification age limit. The applicants should not exceed 24 years. The reserved category applicants can avail of the upper age limit. The applicants requested to go through the notification for the age relaxation rules.
???? Educational Qualifications: The applicant must pass in 10th standard / SSLC. The basic and compulsory qualification is 10th standard.
????Application fees: All the eligible applicants must pay the application fee of INR 130.
???? Salary: The salary will be INR 18, 200 to INR 52, 900 + other allowances.
How to apply for TNUSRB 2020?
- The applicants should apply for the above recruitment via online only.
- The board will not accept any offline applications.
- The applicants requested to visit the official website for applying online.
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurements
- Physical Test
- Special Marks will award during the recruitment for sports & other activities.
- The applicants must submit the original documents during the recruitment.
- If the documents are false information. The applicants will disqualify from the selection.
- Check the official notification for the selection method.
Important Dates & Links:
- Notice date: 17.Sep.2020
- Open date: 26.Sep.2020
- Close date: 26.Oct.2020
- Exam date: 13.Dec.2020
- TNUSRB page: https://tnusrbonline.org/
- Online Portal: https://tnusrbonline.org/
- Notification: https://tnusrbonline.org/pdfs/CR_2020_Notification.pdf