The University of Travancore called now as the University of Kerala. It is located in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. It started in 1937. The University of Kerala announces Programmer vacancies from eligible persons. This post is contracted base vacancies.
Total Posts: 02
Category of the posts:
- Programmer – 01
- Senior Programmer – 01
University of Kerala Recruitment 2020
????Age Limit: For the post of Programmer the minimum age limit is not mentioned in the notification. The upper age limit is 36 years. For the post of Senior Programmer, the minimum age limit is not mentioned. The upper age limit is 40 years.
The OBC/SC/ST candidates will get their upper age relaxation as per the rules.
???? Educational Qualifications: B. Tech, MCA, M. Sc in Computer Science /Engineering/ IT from a recognized university/institution.
The candidates should meet the experience in the relevant field at least 2 to 5 years.
????Application fees: There is no application fee for the above posts. Further clarifications click the official website.
????Salary: The above posts are a contract basis. The salary will be a monthly basis. For post number 01 the salary is INR 25, 000. For post number 02 the salary is INR 35, 000 per month.
How to apply for Programmer Vacancies?
- Click the Kerala university website. https://www.keralauniversity.ac.in/
- Click the job notifications on the website.
- Download the notification and application.
- The applicants should not send the application in any mode.
- It is a walk-in-interview process.
- The applicants bring the application along with eligibility documents to the venue.
- The venue of the interview at University only.
Important Dates & Links: