West Bengal Health & Family welfare department is undertaking by the Government of West Bengal. Through the National Health Mission multi posts announced to fill up for the year 2020. The posts are contract base posts. The eligible applicants meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post.
Total posts: 221
Category of the post:
- Consultant Quality Monitoring (District) – 01
- Mo – 01
- FTMO – 18
- GDMO – 03
- Staff Nurse – 182
- Lab Tech – 09
- Counselor – 02
- Hospital Attendant – 01
- Sanitary Attendant – 02
- Accounts Personnel – 01
- Data Manager – 01
WB Health Recruitment 2020
🔞Age limit: The minimum required age is 18 years. The maximum required age is not given in the notification. The applicants can check the detailed notification.
🏫 Educational Qualifications: 10th, +2, UG/PG Degree, MBBS. Each post the educational qualification is different. The applicants can check their post educational qualifications in the official notification.
📄Application fees: The applicants need to deposit the application fee in the Bank of India Account. The application fees are INR 100 for all candidates. The reserve category candidates must pay INR 50 for the application fees. Check the notification for detailed fee payment options.
💰 Salary: The salary will differ for each post. The minimum salary is INR 7500 and the maximum for the high post is INR 40, 000.
How to apply for the posts?
- The above recruitment is an offline application.
- The applicant takes the prescribed application form from the notification.
- Send the application with necessary documents.
Selection method: Not given in the notification
- The applicant needs to attach the receipt of the fee deposit with the application.
- The applicants can apply for two different posts at maximum.
- The fee should be deposit in any branch of the Bank of India account.
- The account number to deposit the application fee is 424210100036711.
- The IFSC code is BKID0004242.
- The applicant should mention in the envelope the post name as “Post applied for”.
Address to send the application:
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Banamalipore, Barasat District Hospital Campus, North 24 Parganas, Pin – 700124
Important Dates & Links:
- Open date: 07.Sep.2020
- Close date: 29.Sep.2020
- Home page: https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/
- Notification & application:Recruitment-Notification-under-NHM-WBSAPCS_compressed