Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2018 SME + Various Posts (Salary 56, 000 + Admissible allowance)- Wild Life Institute of India (WII) invites applications for various posts from eligible candidates. The Institution offers a training program, academic courses, and advisory in wildlife research and management. The Institute announces various posts in deputation period. The interested and eligible candidates are a request to apply or the suitable posts.
Get More Government Graduate Jobs here
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2018 for Various Post in Multiple Locations
Total vacancies: 20+
Location: Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Dehradun (SME)
Post Name: Project Scientists, Subject Matter Specialists, Project Fellows, Communication Specialist, Project Interns.
Qualification: Graduate Degree, Master’s Degree & Ph. D
Salary: 56,000 + admissible allowances.
Age Limit: 28 to 34 years.
How to Apply for Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment?
- The candidates requested to apply for the posts via PDF format application only.
- The candidates are requested to use the Adobe Reader to fill the applications for the above-mentioned posts and send via e-mail id https://get.adobe.com/reader
- After completing the form by Adobe Reader the candidates requested to save the form with the filename as same as applicant name. For Eg- If applicant name is KUMAR then the file name will be pdf
- Duly filled the application in the prescribed format to send on or before 30th April 2018 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org cc to email@example.com with Subject as Post Code. For Eg. Project Scientist code is PTR101, you have to mention the code like that.
The shortlisted candidates will call for written examination except for Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Project Interns. The questions based on objective type consist of General Awareness, Terrestrial and Aquatic Ecology and Essay written examination (Current environmental issues) with 1-hour duration. The selected merit list candidates will call for next level interview process.
The selection process for Subject Matter Experts and Project Interns will conduct at Dehradun on 14th May 2018. The interviews for the position of Subject Matter Specialists and Project Interns conducted through Skype, based on pre-arrangement.
Important Instructions to Apply for Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment
- Applicants are duly self-attested their testimonials copies of Educational qualifications, Experience certificates, along with the Community certificates, date of birth proof, and extra-curricular certificates.
- The Subject Matter Specialist required to work at field locations. Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun communicated by the project authorities.
- Passport size photograph should be less than 500 kb in Jpeg format and need to be sent along with the application form.
- Applicants have to send this form to the same email address which they have provided at the time of application form.
Important Dates and Links
Application Last Date: 30th April 2018
Interview with SME and Project Interns: 14th May 2018